In an isolated place I was sleeping Peacefully and safely my head tossing/moving With the coming of the bright moon I dream By bright beam removes heart?s gloom A wind comes softly hovering Sentimental emotions were bearing And entering the room without knocking Within its lap my lady comes Around the room spreading pleasure and tenderness Like a rainbow in front of me she stands And attracts my attention by her various colors What physical charms she possesses From the bright wide eyes soft light shines Attracts every one sight even the blinds Her cheeks like two apples to eat Her lips like a red red rose Fascinating and forcing me to do no thing but to stare Oh* what spiritual and intellectual virtues my lady has Making me stand a mute before Modesty and simplicity toward others she cares Well-manners and honesty no one characterize but her Like India my fairy lady looks With several languages she speaks And to the heart she inspires The love language to combine Ultimately she leaves with gentle pride Leaving heart in a separated side...

المزيد...