Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

Thread: let's chat

hello0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o yawael

كن كالنخل عن الاحقاد مرتفعا بالطوب يُرمى فيلقي اطيب الثمر

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي YeMenYah نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    =====
    =====
    love:
    يمنـــي أنـــا ..
    أرض العرب أوطانـــي ~نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي~ في صـــنــعــاء عنواني!!

hello0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o HAMSAT

hiIiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiI
    amrawi

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي YeMenYah نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    =====
    =====
    love:
    يمنـــي أنـــا ..
    أرض العرب أوطانـــي ~نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي~ في صـــنــعــاء عنواني!!

this isnt chatting.........okay we're in here together ...i think we should open up a subject we could all talk about instead of just HIing and HELLOing everone that comes in...am not trying to be naggy but i guess thats what chatting is...dont you agree with me MATRIX?.....any how hope you'll have a pleasant time
    nite for now

ok then y do not u give us the subject and we will start to talk about it

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx

=====
    =====
    love:
    يمنـــي أنـــا ..

O.K That good stuff , lets me start ... what's about ( How you konw about www.cyemen.com ) .

العمر
    Code:
    i knew this forum from alwahashi
    مشرف سابق في شباب اليمن...

تريد موقع قراني (تفصل من هنا)

http://www.quran4u.co

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

ادخل على مكتبة صور راح تخدربك

www.funize.net

العمر
    I totally agree with u Adania, but u'd rather be the first to offer a subject than giving the idea to offer one!

Do ya agree?

well, about the way I got to cyemen, I could barely remember!

I think a friend told me about it.. dunno, but i probably wasn't excited by the time.. so i just registered to catch up with my favourite name (( I know, it was so selfish! )) anywayz, my unconscious mind was tellin me that it's gonna be soemthin good anyhow...

Well, I believe that my expectations were 100% right, and the magical crystal ball didn't lie! Here I'm standing proudly, to say that I'm a member of this wondeful community, and great ppl!

Ok, might be so far away off-subject.. Just wanted to share some feelings!
    يمني.. لن يطول المزيفون.. لن يطول الخونة المتكبرون.. سيقعون سيقعون..

Ok, might be so far away off-subject.. Just wanted to share some feelings!
    awww thats so cute lol...and no am not teasing you...
    you know its starting to freak me out a lil bit cuz i've done the same thing but i 4got my old name but i kept recieving e-mails about the new topics ppl posted on the forum...and this one topic it was a story sort of like a play...by hmmm....i dunno but it was about the 3adani secret agent...and his song شنشني شنشني...يا مطر رشني...hahahahaha yesssssss thats what brought me here to this forum...and i met really nice people such as u MATRIX....someone i share the same food experments with...same words "you stole them" and someone very emotional.......well my friends i would love to open up a subject but lemme just tell you that...Moi have an interview with a big fashion designer here in canada and world wide tomorrow.....and i'll be working for her for experience..and i'd like to go to university and take fashion design and become a fashion designer.........pray for me............am so happy..ya Allah....lol am extremely happy.....imagine one day all of you will be wearing clothes made by me.....wont that be amazing??? you can then tell ur friends OH MY GOD.....she used to be in the same forum as me...and she talked about this moment hahahaha.......oh wella...i dont wanna jinx it...wel7asood b3aino 3ooooooooooooooooooooood 6weeeeeeel....lol

ciao for now
    Last edited by ألــوان; 16-09-2005 at 01:19 AM.

العمر
    Code:
    actually this forum is small but in my heart is taking a big space.........
    مشرف سابق في شباب اليمن...

تريد موقع قراني (تفصل من هنا)

http://www.quran4u.co

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

ادخل على مكتبة صور راح تخدربك

www.funize.net

العمر
    Hi,

first of all, thanx adania for ur so touching description.. It's really nice to meet ppl like u too.

And We all wish u the best, hope to see ur trade mark goin everywhere (( 3D - which stands for 3adania Dala3, just like CK hehehehe! ))

Well, about myself, i'm travelling back to jordan on friday to continue university 3rd year (( Makes me feel old! )) wish me the best dears!

Apparently I won't be able to post around here in the upcoming days.. I'm gonna miss ya alot ppl!

and, yawael, I kinda love u man!

CIAO <----- WARNING, THIS IS A REGISTERED TRADE MARK OF ME, Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this phrase, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

muhahahahahahhahaaha!
    يمني.. لن يطول المزيفون.. لن يطول الخونة المتكبرون.. سيقعون سيقعون..

MATRIX and again u use my words...ya akhi do u have a problem stealing words minni?????????........ grrrrrrrr
    elmohim merci for ur oh so nice msg...min bo2ak libab elsama....and i hope one day u'll be wearing one of my designs hehehe.... good luck in university..and am sure we'll miss u as much as u'll miss us and even more.....khalik 3ala ete9al fina...and dont 4get ur friends here..

P.S: amana dont cook....buy food if u're hungry

ciao<<< my word ask anyone u like.

Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

Thread Information