Whilst mournful silence slays my cry*In the blind nights* the tears of winter dryHeaven's souls own the greatest influenceOn the holy land and this unfair existenceComrade* MahmoudThe only Greatest Pen of ResistanceFighting unfair deathScorned off the birth of evil's injustice Inspiring men of freedom and independenceOh Mahmoud* you never diedOur nation buried in an unheard graveyardYour astute heart embraced the honor of the skyThe celestial manuscript has chosenThy white soulThe greater bird of paradiseAs you were born on this universeThe giant of word and verseIn full swing* uncertain and timorous cloudsShedding bleeding rainThe Shaft of light is drownedA nightmare shackling my dream's demarcheSwayed and fallen on groundIn my homelandBarren nights and drought daysArabism in the corridors of lossA banner of peace is ruptured in grossIn your creativity of lifeOnly you could crush death* MahmoudThou art the prudence of timeIn your clandestine landThe art of your heartache paintedThe silhouette of a grapevineThe nectar of your verse engravedThe seas' rhymeYour heart's patina can still shineIn thy soul's meadow you plantedThe tree of olive and limeWill the poets' pride die?This wondering I denyNo way* I am not excellent at lamentI will not lament you for goodSwollen with pride of your soulOh Mahmoud* You never diedOur nation buried in an unheard graveyardThe echo of skiesReciting your lament hymns:Oh King of death"Why do you prolong the agony negotiation?""If I died* I would be ashamed of my mother's tears""With the verse my survival""With the verse my removal"There are undying lives for prophetsThere you find the divine sacrificeIn your untimely heaven's tourWhat has depressed your golden core?What has narrowed your heart?The oppressed survivalOr the dislocated victory of nationMaybe the Sea's defeated zealMahmoud's Spar is highly adamantineThy ardent heart bearing the Palestine's gemWill the poets' pride die?This wondering I deny...

المزيد...