Neither a call nor a ring unpermittedly* Invaded my heart and settled* When night comes my heart's rooms* Hides me in foggy mirrors* And go to where no end* For love and night either. In a time of madness* honey and of hypocrisy. Upon my heart she dances and sings* At the spring of blood she sleeps* Like streams inside my veins she walks* O' a stray woman! In the port of love outlooks From away* To touch what my soul stole from hers; and sleep. Alas* she is in the dark jail of love. O' a woman of smokes in the windows of my mind; prays* And outlooks my migration How long do I search for her* How far to ask about her the stars* How many times do I die to meet her? And how long do I live? If she comes from within my soul* If she comes out of winds or storms* If my heart lets its curtain open; she may gets down from behind* Ah* how terribly addicted of her I'll be* How generously I'll grant her of my strayness and loss* How innumerably I'll pray for her heart's pulsings and her* How much I'll kiss her distances* And how long I'll hug her breaths as it hugs mine* O' distance distributed her between and within me. I miss you as much as deserts miss rains* Ye? my Darling my heart has a prayer* Miss a time may come* so who don't come may come....

المزيد...