التميز خلال 24 ساعة

العضو الأكثر نشاطاً هذا اليوم   الموضوع النشط هذا اليوم   المشرف المميز لهذا اليوم 
قريبا حبوب سياليس
بقلم : غير مسجل
قريبا

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: Are you in Love

الصورة الرمزية مس جيجي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    In the MidLand
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Wink Are you in Love

• If you like to get out from a noisy party and walk together outside only with him / her* you are in love with him / her.

• When you are together with him / her* you pretend to ignore him / her. But when he / she is not around you* you might look around to find him / her. At that moment* you are in love.

• Although there is someone else who always makes you laugh* your eyes and attention might go only to him / her. Then* you are in love with him / her.

• Although she/he supposes to call you a long ago to let you know he/she is safe arriving at home* your phone is quiet. Then* you realize that you are in panic for the waiting. At that moment* you are in love with him / her.

• When you look at a group picture* you might rather look for him / her to know who was next to him / her or how he / she look like in that picture than look for yourself. Then* you realize that you are in love with him / her.

• You have to hook out your telephone line for your busy study* but you can not do it for one phone call from him / her. Then* you are in love with him / her.

• If you are much more excited for one short e-mail from him / her than other* many long e-mails* you are in love with him / her.

• When you find yourself not able to erase full of messages in your answering machine for one message from him / her* you are in love.

• When you get a couple of free movie tickets* you would not hesitate to think of him / her.Then* you are in love.

• You keep telling yourself* "He / She is just a friend*" but you realize that you can not help avoiding the special attraction from him / her. At that moment* you are in love with him/her.

• While you are reading this mail* if someone appear in your mind* you are deeply in love with him / her. TRUE?

Smile and the world smiles with you.

الصورة الرمزية **..AhMeD..**
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    الدولة
    كندا
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Are you in Love

i've seen this topic before on the facebook i guess but it was in arabic.... and oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ..... no need to proceed i guess نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

..:..*..:..

thx for sharing it with us young lady
    AhMeD

سؤلت عن الحب فمادريت.:.:.أهو غصب علينا أم نحن عنة في غنى
    فإياك من زرع منة ماجنيـت.:.:.غير عظيم البؤس وأعظم من الشـقى
    بقلم: أحمد الحميقاني

الصورة الرمزية مس جيجي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    In the MidLand
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Are you in Love

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة **..AhMeD..** مشاهدة المشاركة
    i've seen this topic before on the facebook i guess but it was in arabic.... and oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ..... no need to proceed i guess نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

thx for sharing it with us young lady
    AhMeD

I dont know really I got it in my email and I liked it I thought it sensitive
    Thanks for passing by

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. LOVE ,,,,Just try !! :)
    بواسطة القياده العامة في المنتدى ملتقى التصوير الفوتوغرافي
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 22-02-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. love bonny love
    بواسطة الهمس الحزين في المنتدى ملتقى المواضيع العـامـة
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-11-2009, 11:03 AM
  3. Love biby love
    بواسطة الهمس الحزين في المنتدى ملتقى المواضيع العـامـة
    مشاركات: 24