Iraqi-American rapper TIMZ has released a politically charged music video that is getting international attention since its debut on YouTube.com.

"Iraq" is destined to be a true rallying cry during these difficult political times. TIMZ's background allows him to give a unique perspective of the war. "My parents are from Iraq but I was born in the United States. I feel like I'm able to connect to both sides of this war a little more than the average person. That's why I wrote the song the way I did; the first verse is written from the perspective of an Iraqi while the second verse is written from the perspective of an American. The third verse is a history lesson!"

"Dear Mr. George Bush*" TIMZ raps. "Why do you insist to make a fool of us? For over 200 years... we stood for what's good* now we despised by our peers; And what do you...but add fuel to the fire and send in more troops. Oh the troops God save the troops; it wasn't their war their lies their fault. America the beautiful what did they do to you* they used you its so indisputable!"

On his fiery and autobiographical debut CD* TIMZ—aka Tommy Hanna* an American born rapper of Chaldean and Iraqi descent--gets right up in our faces* mixing explosive* Middle Eastern tinged beats with incendiary rhymes in an effort to shatter those ugly stereotypes that have plagued people who look like him since 9/11 and the start of the Iraq war.

Make no mistake* the title of TIMZ powerful* outspoken and heavy grooving 14- track collection—a nominee for Best Hip-Hop Album at the 2006 San Diego Annual Music Awards—says it all: the San Diego born and bred artist is Open For Business.

"Iraq" was directed by Ron Najor at TheBuzzLA.com

!TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS