النتائج 1 إلى 12 من 13

الموضوع: One day

الصورة الرمزية ارؤي.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Question One day

Did you ever meet some one so special? I did. It was last season. When my unite ( my dad's sister) wanted us to go to her. She live in New York city. I was so happen to go there. By that time I got used to my Yemeni side. My father's family are so different from my mothe's family. I love them boht. Let me get to my point. Metting some one so different in everything. It was Sunday. When I met that Yemeni girl. She had a great smile on her face. For some reason I felt that she was so different from all the girls around. Every one seem to love her. I was looking at her all time. She looked to powerful and strong. My unite and evey one was talking about her or with her. I went to viste the school that she was in. There I saw what my eyes didn't believe. Her name was ever where. Posters and poems writen by her about Islam and Muslims. Every one honored her for who she is. I did to. She had her own style of dresseing and talking. Plus her hijab. She was young, but she knew a lot of things. Almost about everthing. Religion played a big role in her life. You can tell from looking at her. I think of her every day. And ask me self a qutions. Why was she so different in everything. I wented to share this with you because I felt that every one should know her. She was a girl that ever person will like to met. It was an honor to me because I meet her. I felt that I'm so priod of been a Yemeni girl because I met a girl like her from Yemen
    I will like to give this poem a gift to her and wishing her the best in her dealy life.
    What's up? Yemeni girl did you know that you changed my world
    After meting you
    I had the power that you thought me of
    Power of peace and word
    If I ever wish to have a sister
    It was that momant when I met you

Soory brothers and sisters I know that it was a long post
    But I really missed her. I wish that I can met her again. I know that I would be so happy. Because I love you all I wanted you all to met her too
    :HEARTS1:

الصورة الرمزية range rover
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: One day

thank u, arwy it,s nice

الصورة الرمزية ارؤي.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة range rover
    thank u, arwy it,s nice
    Thank you too for passing by

الصورة الرمزية abadface.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2005
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thumbs up مشاركة: One day

جميل أن نحظى بأناس يمثلون الوجه المتحضر من أمتنا

شكراً لجهدك الملحوظ
    AKRAM

الصورة الرمزية محمدالحامد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    الدولة
    اليمن
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

u will meet her again insha allah

THX

M

الصورة الرمزية ارؤي.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة abadface
    جميل أن نحظى بأناس يمثلون الوجه المتحضر من أمتنا

شكراً لجهدك الملحوظ
    The you for passing by bro

الصورة الرمزية ارؤي.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمدالحامد
    u will meet her again insha allah

THX

M
    Thank for passing by and for make hope for me
    I hope you will met a friend like her one day

الصورة الرمزية محمدالحامد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    الدولة
    اليمن
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Cool مشاركة: One day

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ارؤي
    Thank for passing by and for make hope for me
    I hope you will met a friend like her one day
    I don`t think so

but insha Allah
    THX

M

الصورة الرمزية ارؤي.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمدالحامد
    I don`t think so

but insha Allah
    THX

M
    Why not. Life is ful of good people you just have to be around them:M11: and call them to be with you

الصورة الرمزية ألــوان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    الدولة
    Canada
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hella you sweet little pumpkin.
    okay well first of all...this was an amazing try...and it was a very touching story,,,but forgive me ... i 've got to be honest with you...
    sweetheart...let me just point out some of ur mistakes.. both spelling and gramer...they're not much...yet they'd be helpful to you in the future.

and if u didnt like my corrections then i apoligize in advance.
    now shall we begin?

Did you ever meet some one so special? I did. It was last season. When my unite ( my dad's sister) wanted us to go to her. She live in New York city. I was so happen to go there. By that time I got used to my Yemeni side. My father's family are so different from my mothe's family. I love them boht. Let me get to my point. Metting some one so different in everything. It was Sunday. When I met that Yemeni girl. She had a great smile on her face. For some reason I felt that she was so different from all the girls around. Every one seem to love her. I was looking at her all time. She looked to powerful and strong. My unite and evey one was talking about her or with her. I went to viste the school that she was in. There I saw what my eyes didn't believe. Her name was ever where. Posters and poems writen by her about Islam and Muslims. Every one honored her for who she is. I did to. She had her own style of dresseing and talking. Plus her hijab. She was young, but she knew a lot of things. Almost about everthing. Religion played a big role in her life. You can tell from looking at her. I think of her every day. And ask me self a qutions. Why was she so different in everything. I wented to share this with you because I felt that every one should know her. She was a girl that ever person will like to met. It was an honor to me because I meet her. I felt that I'm so priod of been a Yemeni girl because I met a girl like her from Yemen
    I will like to give this poem a gift to her and wishing her the best in her dealy life.
    What's up? Yemeni girl did you know that you changed my world
    After meting you
    I had the power that you thought me of
    Power of peace and word
    If I ever wish to have a sister
    It was that momant when I met you

Soory brothers and sisters I know that it was a long post
    But I really missed her. I wish that I can met her again. I know that I would be so happy. Because I love you all I wanted you all to met her too
    :HEARTS1:

i noticed a lot of mistakes when writing meet..
    also when writing everything, everyone, eveywhere, and such...u tend to seperate the words and make them into two words.
    also when u say "father's and my mother's" you here make it seem like you're saying father is family...but your actually saying fathers family so this is the wrong way to using the ' or what is known as apostraphe.

now let me copy past some mistakes and write their corrections..

you wrote "unite" and the right word is aunt.
    you wrote "happen" and the right word is happy.
    you wrote "she live" and the write way of writing it is she lives...because she is still living in N.Y.C.

i know i left some without corrections but i guess they're very self explanatory.
    i hope i didn't bother you with my interference.

now be good and keep writing...and may god bless all his mankind.

الصورة الرمزية ارؤي.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عدنيه دلع
    hella you sweet little pumpkin.
    okay well first of all...this was an amazing try...and it was a very touching story,,,but forgive me ... i 've got to be honest with you...
    sweetheart...let me just point out some of ur mistakes.. both spelling and gramer...they're not much...yet they'd be helpful to you in the future.

and if u didnt like my corrections then i apoligize in advance.
    now shall we begin?

i noticed a lot of mistakes when writing meet..
    also when writing everything, everyone, eveywhere, and such...u tend to seperate the words and make them into two words.
    also when u say "father's and my mother's" you here make it seem like you're saying father is family...but your actually saying fathers family so this is the wrong way to using the ' or what is known as apostraphe.

now let me copy past some mistakes and write their corrections..

you wrote "unite" and the right word is aunt.
    you wrote "happen" and the right word is happy.
    you wrote "she live" and the write way of writing it is she lives...because she is still living in N.Y.C.

i know i left some without corrections but i guess they're very self explanatory.
    i hope i didn't bother you with my interference.

now be good and keep writing...and may god bless all his mankind.
    Sister thank you so much. I wish that you can fix my Arabic because it's so bad. English is my first language. SOme times it;s a typing mistake. I don't view my posts before posting them. SO I didn't fix any of them, but that tell's me that you know English. Which is great. Thanx and keep in touch

الصورة الرمزية ألــوان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    الدولة
    Canada
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sister thank you so much. I wish that you can fix my Arabic because it's so bad. English is my first language. SOme times it;s a typing mistake. I don't view my posts before posting them. SO I didn't fix any of them, but that tell's me that you know English. Which is great. Thanx and keep in touch

am glad i didnt bother u with my corrections..
    and i'll be more than glad to correct ur arabic spelling as well...u can also ask others to correct ur spelling for u my dear...since i'm not here all the time.

best wishes to u...and good luck with everything.

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •