A business owner tells her friend that she is desperately searching for an accountant.

Her friend asks* "Didn't your company hire an accountant a short while ago?"

The business owner replies* "That's the accountant I've been searching for."

There once was a business owner who was interviewing people for a division manager position. He decided to select the individual that could answer the question "how much is 2+2?"

The engineer pulled out his slide rule and shuffled it back and forth* and finally announced* "It lies between 3.98 and 4.02".
The mathematician said* "In two hours I can demonstrate it equals 4 with the following short proof."
The physicist declared* "It's in the magnitude of 1x101."
The logician paused for a long while and then said* "This problem is solvable."
The social worker said* "I don't know the answer* but I a glad that we discussed this important question.
The attorney stated* "In the case of Svenson vs. the State* 2+2 was declared to be 4."
The trader asked* "Are you buying or selling?"
The accountant looked at the business owner* then got out of his chair* went to see if anyone was listening at the door and pulled the drapes. Then he returned to the business owner* leaned across the desk and said in a low voice* "What would you like it to be?"

A patient was at her doctor's office after undergoing a complete physical exam. The doctor said* "I have some very grave news for you. You only have six months to live."

The patient asked* "Oh doctor* what should I do?"

The doctor replied* "Marry an accountant."

"Will that make me live longer?" asked the patient.

"No*" said the doctor* "but it will SEEM longer."

The source link of these jokes:
(workjoke.com)

Enjoy it*

Regards