التميز خلال 24 ساعة

العضو الأكثر نشاطاً هذا اليوم   الموضوع النشط هذا اليوم   المشرف المميز لهذا اليوم 
قريبا دورة شهادة CILT في إدارة سلاسل التوريد والعمليات اللوجستية-دورات-المشتريات والمخازن
بقلم : غير مسجل
قريبا

النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 10

الموضوع: Improve Your Memory,Improve Your Life

الصورة الرمزية Tome
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

W

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Improve your Memory, Improve your life

Many people had forgetten where they have put their things and some peoples name. perhaps you have had experiences like these. Most people have. And, what is worse ,most people have resigned themselves to a life of forgetting. They are unaware of a simple but
    Important fact:Memory can be developed.If you will just accept that fact, this tips will show you how

FIRST,relax. If you are overanxious about remembering something, you will forget it. Relaxing will enhance your awareness and ability to concentrate. Take deep breaths and tell yourself that you have all the time in the world to remember.

SACNED, avoid being negative .If you keep telling yourself that your memory is bad , your mind will come to believe it and you will not remember things. When you forget something, do not say, "GEE, I need to have my brain rewired." Jokes like this are negative and will have a negative effect on you and your memory.

To improve your memory , you will need to take an active role. Like your body,your memory can be strengthened through exercise. Look for opportunities to exercise your memory.For example,if you are learning a language, try to actively remember irregular verbs.

You may also want to make associations ,or links, between what you are trying to remember and things you already know.
    For example , if you need to catch a plane at 2:00 p.m, You can imagine a plane in your mind and notice that it has two wings. Two wings =2:00. You are now ten times more likely to remember the take –off time.

الصورة الرمزية Tome
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Improve Your Memory,Improve Your Life

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Many people had forgetten where they have put their things and some peoples name. perhaps you have had experiences like these. Most people have. And, what is worse ,most people have resigned themselves to a life of forgetting. They are unaware of a simple but
    Important fact:Memory can be developed.If you will just accept that fact, this tips will show you how

FIRST,relax. If you are overanxious about remembering something, you will forget it. Relaxing will enhance your awareness and ability to concentrate. Take deep breaths and tell yourself that you have all the time in the world to remember.second, avoid being negative .If you keep telling yourself that your memory is bad , your mind will come to believe it and you will not remember things. When you forget something, do not say, "GEE, I need to have my brain rewired." Jokes like this are negative and will have a negative effect on you and your memory.

To improve your memory , you will need to take an active role. Like your body,your memory can be strengthened through exercise. Look for opportunities to exercise your memory.For example,if you are learning a language, try to actively remember irregular verbs.

You may also want to make associations ,or links, between what you are trying to remember and things you already know.
    For example , if you need to catch a plane at 2:00 p.m, You can imagine a plane in your mind and notice that it has two wings. Two wings =2:00. You are now ten times more likely to remember the take –off time.

الصورة الرمزية samir saeed
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2005
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: W

i like the last example about the plane
    but what should i do if the time not at 2:00 but at 5:30

الصورة الرمزية Tome
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: W

hi brother thank you for raeding the artical any way try to make any example can remembering you for the time of the plane or you can use alarm

and i will think about example for 5:30

TOME

الصورة الرمزية النورس.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    الدولة
    فضاء اليمن الرحب
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: Improve Your Memory,Improve Your Life

thankyou sister for having one of your first articles in here
    also allow me to merge your 2 post coz they are both the same

thank you once again
    and
    will be waiting for more

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Resectfully

:LUVLOVE:
    :HEARTS1: :HEARTS1: :HEARTS1:

الصورة الرمزية samir saeed
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2005
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

waiting 4 an example

الصورة الرمزية رنا الليالي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    تعز
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thank you for your advices
    good luck

الصورة الرمزية Tome
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hi sister thanxs for reading the advice i hope you like it

الصورة الرمزية محمدالحامد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    الدولة
    اليمن
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Cool مشاركة: Improve Your Memory,Improve Your Life

thx 4u man
    M

الصورة الرمزية Tome
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hi
    mohammed
    first i am not man iam agirl alititle beutiful girl ok

sacend tanks for reading the advice i wish you like it and you use it when you forget something

TOME

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2011, 06:12 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-02-2011, 07:43 PM
  3. لن تصدق سرعه جهازك مع اخر اصدار لبرنامج Memory Improve Professional + السيريال
    بواسطة الرائد محمد ناص في المنتدى ملتقى الرقميات
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-10-2010, 04:33 PM
  4. Improve Your English: 325 (Education)
    بواسطة Yemen Times News في المنتدى ملتقى الأخبار والمنقول
    آخر مشاركة: 20-07-2009, 07:10 PM
  5. Improve Your English: 317 (Education)
    بواسطة Yemen Times News في المنتدى ملتقى الأخبار والمنقول
    آخر مشاركة: 12-03-2009, 01:20 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •