I oversee a vape shop directory https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also offers for sale CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We simply offer advertising and marketing solutions How to Make CBD Oil - Ultimate Guide CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer for sale a reasonably extensive variety of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to many different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am yet to talk with one more attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at cyemen.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.