I look after a vape store directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also sells CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely offer marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a rather wide-ranging stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. Due How to Determine Your Best CBD Dosage? this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to talk with an additional lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at cyemen.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.