Hi

My name is Sergey telephony and wireless email list and business sales leads I'm the ceo of Creative Bear Tech, a lead generation and computer software business located in The city of london, UK. I have identified your company on Facebook and thought that you and cyemen.com could seriously benefit from our services as we work with remarkably comparable organisations. We currently have over 15,000 customers and I am in the process of growing our offering by opening offices in the USA and the Baltic States.

I would really love to see you and cyemen.com become our next client!

Below are a few of our most popular solutions that you might discover beneficial for your business.

1. Top Quality B2B Databases and Email Marketing And Advertising Lists for more than 7,000 specific niches and micro particular niches (most popular with businesses that have a wholesale offering).

2. Search Engine Optimization software. If you are tech savvy, you can make use of our Search Engine Scraper and Email Extractor to scrape your personal sales leads for your specific niche. A number of clients use it for discovering guest posting prospects for their web site S.E.O (over 2,000 active users).

3. Instagram Management Software for natural Instagram followers, likes and comments. This is the best and most famous software at the moment and has more than 7,000 active users.

4. SEO Solutions. We also offer Search Engine Optimization services on Sweaty Quid Freelance Marketplace (sweatyquid.com). We mostly provide link building as we have a substantial PBN of over 25,000 web sites.

I want to give you 25% off your next order with us as a way of welcoming you onboard.

Please use voucher code HELLO2020 for your 25% off any purchase. Valid for 7 days only.

If you need to talk to me, feel free to contact me via https://creativebeartech.com/content/contact-us. My private e-mail plays up sometimes so contact form enquiry would be best. You can also talk to me on +447463563696 (UK phone, GMT time zone).

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Creative Bear Tech
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, United Kingdom
https://creativebeartech.com