I look after a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also advertises CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use 4 tips to destress during a hectic christmas say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a pretty substantial series of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment choices and presently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with one more legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at cyemen.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.