Fate…
It was said once "what is done* can not be undone"
After I called back this saying and paused for a while to think of "is it all bad when it matters to us?" I started to weave a story which couldn't help in illustrating this idea. The story occurred in one of the most infected places with drugs dealing and gangs markets. I was not sure of what was the city that held that area* but it might be a city of place belonging to this world. The time… just passed midnight. There was no sign of a light in there. The moon neither appeared that particular night. Silence was the most remarkable thing that could raise fear in the soul and mind of whomever intended to have a walk there but I am sure that no one dear to do it especially at that part of the night but wait…
Two cops* men* were having their duty time there at that moment.
The silence was disturbed by a sudden scream came from a dark corner of a close area to their standing place. As part of their duty they rushed towards that screaming source where three gangsters were having fun forcing a young women. And gun shooting was started immediately. One of the two cops was proceeding the other to the gun shooting. Both were so close partners to each other. They have been working as one team for years. They shared good times and they also got over very hard situations….
A bullet just cracked the cardiac place of the latest cop…
Minutes later* one cop was going down…
In very slow whispering he told his partner cop "Take care of my kid"

Later I asked myself "does the alive cop lucky cause the bullet chose his partner not him* or he is unlucky cause his soul partner was taken away?"