وين رايح لازم تدخل <تدخلين

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
    بلغو عني ولو ايه
    ونحن نستطيع نساعد على نشر الاسلام بطرق اصبحت من السهوله بمكان
    فاذا النت تستطيع ان تتحدث مع جميع مستخدميه اين كان موقعهم او بلدهم
    فلذلك لابد ان نستغله لنشر ديننا الاسلامي

موضوع ولا احلى

هنا سوف يتم اضافت فلاشات اسلاميه من منتدى اسلامي
    لنشر الاسلام لغير المسلمين ومقالات اسلاميه بلغتين العربيه والاجنبي او اي لغه اخراء

فارجو من الله
    ان تكونو عند حسن ظنه وتساعدونا على نشرها

في اي مكان كان في اي موقع كان
    []

وهذا هو رابط اول فلاش
    http://www.m5zn.com/uploads/2011/7/1...llc3zz3s5v.swf
    الرجاء من الاعضاء
    ان يساعدونا في نشرها

باركالله فيكم

رد: وين رايح لازم تدخل <تدخلين

المقاله الاوله بلغه العربيه

ماذا لو لم يقبل اللَّه غير الإسلام " الجزء الأول" ؟

القرآن الكريم

http://quran.muslim-web.com/sura.htm?aya=002

أيُّها القارئ الكريم عند قرأتك القرآنَ من أوَّله لآخره , لَوجدت فيه ذكْرًا للعديد من الأنبياء والرُّسُل , مثل إبراهيم وإسماعيل وإسحاق ويعقوب وسليمان وموسى وعيسى ومحمَّد , عليهم الصَّلاة والسَّلام , غير أنَّك لن تجد آيةً واحدة تذكُر أنَّ موسى عليه السَّلام دعا بني إسرائيل إلى الدِّين اليهودي , أو أنَّ عيسى عليه السَّلام دعا قومه إلى الدِّين المسيحي ! هل تعرف لماذا ؟

لأنَّ الدِّين عند اللَّه , منذ خلَقَ البشريَّة , هو دينٌ واحدٌ , وهو الإسلام ! وكلُّ الأنبياء والرُّسُل كانوا مسلمين , ودعَوْا أقوامهم إلى الإسلام ! إنَّما فقط اختلفت التَّشريعاتُ من نبيّ لآخر , حتَّى اكتملت بشريعة محمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم , خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين .

لِنستمعْ لما يقول القرآن في هذا الموضوع:

يقول اللَّه تعالى : { إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلامُ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلاَّ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ وَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ( 19) فَإِنْ حَاجُّوكَ فَقُلْ أَسْلَمْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّهِ وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِ وَقُلْ لِلَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْأُمِّيِّينَ أَأَسْلَمْتُمْ فَإِنْ أَسْلَمُوا فَقَدِ اهْتَدَوْا وَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلاغُ وَاللَّهُ بَصِيرٌ بِالْعِبَادِ (20 )}
    (3- آل عمران 19-20) .

وهذا إعلانٌ صريحٌ بأنَّ الدِّين عند اللَّه هو الإسلام .

ويقول تعالى : { وَمَنْ يَرْغَبُ عَنْ مِلَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِلاَّ مَنْ سَفِهَ نَفْسَهُ وَلَقَدِ اصْطَفَيْنَاهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (130 )إِذْ قَالَ لَهُ رَبُّهُ أَسْلِمْ قَالَ أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (131 )وَوَصَّى بِهَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بَنِيهِ وَيَعْقُوبُ يَا بَنِيَّ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَى لَكُمُ الدِّينَ فَلا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلاَّ وَأَنْتُمْ مُسْلِمُونَ( 132 )أَمْ كُنْتُمْ شُهَدَاءَ إِذْ حَضَرَ يَعْقُوبَ الْمَوْتُ إِذْ قَالَ لِبَنِيهِ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ بَعْدِي قَالُوا نَعْبُدُ إِلَهَكَ وَإِلَهَ آبَائِكَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ إِلَهًا وَاحِدًا وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ( 133 )تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُمْ مَا كَسَبْتُمْ وَلاَ تُسْأَلونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (134 )وَقَالُوا كُونُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَى تَهْتَدُوا قُلْ بَلْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (135 )قُولُوا آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (136) }
    (2- البقرة 130-136) .

وهذا إعلانٌ آخر , واضحٌ وجليٌّ , بأنَّ إبراهيم عليه السَّلام (أبو الأنبياء) , ويعقوب (وهو إسرائيل , وإليه ينتسبُ اليهودُ فيُقال لهم بَنُو إسرائيل) , هذان النَّبيَّان كانَا مُسلِمَيْن , وأَوْصَيَا أبناءهما أن يموتُوا على الإسلام !

ويقول تعالى : { أَمْ تَقُولُونَ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطَ كَانُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَى قُلْ أَأَنْتُمْ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ اللَّهُ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنْ كَتَمَ شَهَادَةً عِنْدَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ 140 }
    (2- البقرة 140) .
    وهذا إعلانٌ ثالثٌ , لا لُبْس فيه , بأنَّ إبراهيم وإسماعيل والأسباط عليهم السَّلام لم يكونوا يهودًا ولا نصارى ! بل حتَّى إسحاق ويعقوب عليهما السَّلام , وهما أوَّل أنبياء بني إسرائيل , نَفَى اللَّهُ تعالى عنهما أنَّهما كانا يهوديَّيْن ! لقد كانوا كلُّهم مسلمين كما ذكَرْنا !

ويقول تعالى : { مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلا نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَكِنْ كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ' }

(3- آل عمران 67) .

ويخبرنا تعالى عن النَّبيِّ يوسف عليه السَّلام أنَّه قال : { رَبِّ قَدْ آتَيْتَنِي مِنَ الْمُلْكِ وَعَلَّمْتَنِي مِنْ تَأْوِيلِ الْأَحَادِيثِ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ أَنْتَ وَلِيِّي فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ تَوَفَّنِي مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ }
    (12- يوسف 101 ) .

ويقول تعالى عن النَّبيِّ نوح عليه السَّلام : { وَاتْلُ عَلَيْهِمْ نَبَأَ نُوحٍ إِذْ قَالَ لِقَوْمِهِ يَا قَوْمِ إِنْ كَانَ كَبُرَ عَلَيْكُمْ مَقَامِي وَتَذْكِيرِي بِآياتِ اللَّهِ فَعَلَى اللَّهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ فَأَجْمِعُوا أَمْرَكُمْ وَشُرَكَاءَكُمْ ثُمَّ لا يَكُنْ أَمْرُكُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ غُمَّةً ثُمَّ اقْضُوا إِلَيَّ وَلا تُنْظِرُونِ (71 )فَإِنْ تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَمَا سَأَلْتُكُمْ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلاَّ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ( 72) }
    (10- يونس 71-72) .

كلُّ هذه الآيات تُعلنُ إذًا بوضوح أنَّ كلَّ الأنبياء كانُوا مسلمين .

ترجمتها لعدت لغات

What's happen if Allah did not accept other than Islam?!
    Part 1

The Holy Quran

http://quran.al-islam.com/Page.aspx?...okID=15&Page=1

Dear reader when you read the Quran from its beginning to the end

you will find that it is mentioning lots of prophets and messengers such as Ibrahim, Ismail,

Ishaq ,yaqoup, Soliyman, Moussa, jesus and Mohamed peace be upon them

However you won't find any verse mentioning that Moses - PBUH – had invited sons of

Israel to embrace Jewish religion
    or Jesus - PBUH – had invited his nation to embrace the Christian religion

, do you know why?

Because the true religion - to Allah and the only one that he accepts it is Islam - since the mankind was created, it is only one religion which is Islam.

and all prophets and messengers were Muslims, they had invited their nations to embrace Islam!

Legislation had only differed from one prophet to another,
    till it was completed with Muhammad's legislation - PBUH- the last of the prophets
    and messengers

:So let’s listen to what the Quran say on this subject, Allah Almighty, says

The religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will):
    nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other,
    after knowledge had come to them
    . But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.
    (19)

So if they dispute with thee, say: "I have submitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me." And say to the People of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do ye (also) submit yourselves?" If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah's sight are (all) His servants.
    (20)

Al-i-'Imran

This is a frank declaration that the true religion that Allah accepts it is only Islam

And Allah Almighty says:

And who turns away from the religion of Ibrahim but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: and he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous.
    (130)

Behold! his Lord said to him: "Bow (thy will to Me):" he said: "I bow (my will) to the Lord and Cherisher of the Universe."
    (131)

And this was the Legacy that Ibrahim left to his sons, and so did Ya'qub; "O my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the state of submission (to Allah).
    (132)

Were ye witnesses when Death appeared before Ya'qub? Behold he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship thy God and the God of thy fathers, - of Ibrahim, Isma'il and Ishaq, - the One (True) God: to Him we bow (in Islam)."
    (133)

That was a People that hath passed away. They shall reap the fruit of what they did, and ye of what ye do! Of their merits there is no question in your case!
    (134)

They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (to salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Ibrahim, the True, and he joined not gods with Allah."
    (135)

Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Ibrahim, Isma'il, Ishaq, Ya'qub, and the Tribes, and that given to Musa and 'Isa, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: we make no difference between one and another of them: and we bow to Allah (in Islam)."
    (136)

Al-Baqarah

This is another clear and obvious statement that, Abraham - PBUH - (the father of prophets) and Jacob (Israel) to whom Jews belong and they are called sons of Israel, those prophets were Muslims and they had advised their offspring to die on Islam

:Allah almighty says

Or do ye say that Ibrahim, Isma'il, Ishaq, Ya'qub, and the Tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!
    (140)

Al-Baqarah

This is a third unequivocal statement, that Abraham, Ishmael and the Al-Asbât [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya‘qûb (Jacob)] - peace be upon them - weren’t neither Jews nor Christians. Even Isaac and Jacob - peace be upon them- , who were the first prophets to sons of Israel, Allah, the Almighty, had denied that they were Jewish! Both of them were Muslims as we stated!

Allah Almighty, says:

Ibrahim was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.
    (67)

Al-i-'Imran

Allah Almighty, tells us that the prophet Joseph -PBUH - said :

"O my Lord! Thou hast indeed bestowed on me some power, and taught me something of the interpretation of dreams and events, O Thou creator of the heavens and the earth! Thou art my Protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Take Thou my soul (at death) as one submitting to Thy Will (as a Muslim), and unite me with the righteous."
    (101)

Yusuf

Also Allah Almighty, tells us that the prophet Noah -PBUH – said

Relate to them the story of Nuh. Behold! he said to his people: "O my People! if it be hard on your (mind) that I should stay (with you) and commemorate the Signs of Allah, yet I put my trust in Allah. Get ye then an agreement about your plan and among your Partners, so your plan be not to you dark and dubious. Then pass your sentence on me, and give me no respite.
    (71)

"But if ye turn back, (consider): no reward have I asked of you: my reward is only due from Allah and I have been commanded to be of those who submit to Allah's Will (in Islam)."
    (72)

Yunus

all these verses declares clearly that all the prophets were Muslims.!

Et si Allah n'accepte que l'Islam?!
    Partie 1

Coran

http://quran.al-islam.com/Page.aspx?...okID=16&Page=1

Cher lecteur, quand vous lisez le Coran du début à la fin, Vous auriez trouvé beaucoup de prophètes et messagers cités, comme Abraham, Ismaël, Isaac, Jacob,, Salomon,, Moïse, Jésus et Mohammed, Prière et Paix Sur Eux (PPSLE), Mais vous ne trouverez pas un seul verset rappelant que Moïse, Paix Sur Lui(PSL) appela le peuple d'Israël à la religion juive,
    ou que Jésus Paix Sur Lui(PSL) a appelé son peuple à la religion chrétienne Savez-vous pourquoi?

Depuis la création de l'humanité, la religion unique d’ Allah,(L’Exalté) est: L’islam ! Et tous les prophètes et messagers étaient des musulmans, et avaient appelé leur peuple à l'Islam! Mais seulement les législations différaient d’un prophète à l’autre, au point qu’elles soient complétées par la législation de Mohammed, Prière et Paix Sur Lui (PPSL), le Sceau des prophètes et des messagers.

&Eacute;coutons ce que dit le Coran à ce sujet:

Allah, Le Très Haut dit : « Certes, la religion acceptée d’Allah, c’est l’Islam. Ceux auxquels le Livre a été apporté ne se sont disputés, par agressivité entre eux, qu’après avoir reçu la science. Et quiconque ne croit pas aux signes d’Allah... alors Allah est prompt à demander compte!» verset N 19
    S’ils te contredisent, dis leur: «Je me suis entièrement soumis à Allah, moi et ceux qui m’ont suivi». Et dis à ceux à qui le Livre a été donné, ainsi qu’aux illettrés: «Avez-vous embrassé l’Islam?» S’ils embrassent l’Islam, ils seront bien guidés. Mais; s’ils tournent le dos... Ton devoir n’est que la transmission (du message). Allah, sur [Ses] serviteurs est Clairvoyant »verset N 20
    Voir Sourate N°3 Al’imran « famille d’Imran », Versets 19 – 20

Cette déclaration est claire : La religion d'Allah est l'Islam

Ensuite, Le Très Haut dit, dans Sourate Al Baqara(La Vache), N°2, Versets 130 à 136 : « Qui donc aura en aversion la religion d’Abraham, sinon celui qui sème son âme dans la sottise? Car très certainement Nous l’avons choisi en ce monde; et, dans l’au-delà, il est certes du nombre des gens de bien(130)
    Quand son Seigneur lui avait dit: «Soumets-toi», il dit: «Je me soumets au Seigneur de l’Univers» (131)
    Et c’est ce qu’Abraham recommanda à ses fils, de même que Jacob: «O mes fils, certes Allah vous a choisi la religion: ne mourrez point, donc, autrement qu’en Soumis!» (à Allah) (132)
    Etiez-vous témoins quand la mort se présenta à Jacob et qu’il dit à ses fils: «Qu’adorerez-vous après moi?» - Ils répondirent: «Nous adorerons ta divinité et la divinité de tes pères, Abraham, Ismaël et Isaac, Divinité Unique et à laquelle nous sommes Soumis» (133)
    Voilà une génération bel et bien révolue. A elle ce qu’elle a acquis, et à vous ce que vous avez acquis. On ne vous demandera pas compte de ce qu’ils faisaient (134).
    Ils ont dit : «Soyez Juifs ou Chrétiens, vous serez donc sur la bonne voie». - Dis: «Non, mais nous suivons la religion d’Abraham le modèle même de la droiture et qui ne fut point parmi les Associateurs» (135).
    Dites: «Nous croyons en Allah et en ce qu’on nous a révélé, et en ce qu’on a fait descendre vers Abraham et Ismaël et Isaac et Jacob et les Tribus, et en ce qui a été donné à Moïse et à Jésus, et en ce qui a été donné aux prophètes, venant de leur Seigneur: nous ne faisons aucune distinction entre eux. Et à Lui nous sommes Soumis»

Et voici une autre déclaration, claire et nette, que Abraham, paix sur lui (le père des Prophètes), et Jacob (ou Israël, et c'est à Lui que les juifs prétendent leur descendance, on les appelle les enfants Israël ou banou Israël), ces deux prophètes étaient des musulmans, et ont recommandé à leurs progénitures à mourir pour l'islam!

Et Le Très Haut dit dans Sourate Al Baqara(La Vache), N°2, Verset 140:: « Ou dites-vous qu’Abraham, Ismaël, Isaac et Jacob et les tribus étaient Juifs ou Chrétiens?» - Dis: «Est-ce vous les plus savants ou Allah?» - Qui est plus injuste que celui qui cache un témoignage qu’il détient d’Allah? Et Allah n’est pas inattentif à ce que vous faites»..

Cette troisième déclaration, est sans équivoque : Abraham, Ismaël et les tribus, paix sur eux n’étaient ni juifs ni chrétiens! Même Isaac et Jacob, paix sur eux ont été les premiers prophètes des enfants d'Israël, Allah Le Très Haut n’a pas Voulu qu’ils soient juifs! Ils étaient tous musulmans, comme nous l'avons mentionné!

Le Très Haut dit dans Sourate Al ‘Imran (La Famille d’Imran) N°3, verset 67 : « Abraham n’était ni Juif ni Chrétien. Il était entièrement soumis à Allah (Musulman). Et il n’était point du nombre des Associateurs. »

Le Très Haut nous informe sur le prophète Youssouf ( (Joseph) paix sur lui,(PSL) qui a dit : « O mon Seigneur, Tu m’as donné du pouvoir et m’as enseigné l’interprétation des rêves. [C’est Toi Le] Créateur des cieux et de la terre, Tu es mon patron, ici-bas et dans l’au-delà. Fais-moi mourir en parfaite soumission et fais moi rejoindre les vertueux». Voir Sourate N° 12 Youssouf - « Joseph »Verset 101.

De même,Le Très Haut dit du prophète Nouh « Noé » : « Raconte-leur l’histoire de Noé, quand il dit à son peuple: «O mon peuple, si mon séjour (parmi vous), et mon rappel des signes d’Allah vous pèsent trop, alors c’est en Allah que je place (entièrement) ma confiance. Concertez-vous avec vos associés, et ne cachez pas vos desseins. Puis, décidez de moi et ne me donnez pas de répit (71).
    Si vous vous détournez, alors je ne vous ai pas demandé de salaire Mon salaire n’incombe qu’à Allah. Et il m’a été commandé d’être du nombre des soumis (72) .» Sourate 10 Yûnus « Jonas » 71-72

Tous ces versets déclarent clairement que tous les prophètes étaient des musulmans.

جزاك الله الف خير واثقل ميزان حسناتك..
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

العمر

جزاك الله ألف خير أختي .....

في ميزان حسنااتكـ يا رب نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

يجزيكم المولى الخير

وارجو ان تنشروها وتسعدونا على نشره ليكن لكم الخير في ذلك

ماذا لو لم يقبل اللَّه غير الإسلام " الجزء الثاني" ؟

القرآن الكريم

أرجوك أيُّها القارئ الكريم , ركِّز اهتمامك معي في هذا العنصر بالخصوص , لأنَّه هامٌّ جدًّا جدًّا بالنّسبة لك !
    لقد ذكرتُ لك أنَّ إبراهيم وموسى وعيسى ومحمَّدًا , وكلَّ الأنبياء عليهم السَّلام , دَعَوْا إلى عبادة إلهٍ واحد , وهو اللَّهُ سبحانه وتعالى , وإلى اعتناق دين واحد , وهو الإسلام . وكلّ نبيٍّ دعَا قومه إلى الإيمان بجميع الأنبياء الذين سبَقُوه , وبالكُتُب التي أُنْزلَتْ عليهم , وهذا بدليل القرآن .

وبِحُكْم تَغَيُّر الأزمان وازدياد عدد سكَّان الأرض , كان لا بُدَّ , عند إرسال نبيٍّ جديد , من إدخال بعض التَّعديلات على التَّشريعات التي قبلَه , حتَّى تكون أكثر ملاءمة لاحتياجات النَّاس في الزَّمن الجديد . فكان التَّشريعُ الجديد ينسخ بعض التَّشريع الذي قبْله , والكتابُ الجديد ينسخ بعض ما جاء من تشريعاتٍ في الكتاب الذي سَبقه .

طبعًا , أصولُ العقيدة , مثل وحدانيَّة اللَّه تعالى , والإيمان بالملائكة والرُّسُل واليوم الآخر والحساب والجنَّة والنَّار , بقيَتْ ثابتة .

فلمَّا بعثَ اللَّهُ تعالى محمَّدًا صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم نبيًّا للنَّاس جميعًا , وجعله خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين , كان من المنطقي أن يُمِدَّه بتشريع يكون ملائمًا , ليس لِزَمانه فقط , وإنَّما لكلِّ الأزمان التي ستأتي بعده .

لهذا , أكملَ له دينَ الإسلام ونسخَ كلَّ الشَّرائع التي قبْله , وأَنزلَ عليه القرآن ونسخَ كلَّ الكتُب السَّماويَّة التي سَبَقَتْه . فتشريعاتُ الإسلام هي أكملُ الشَّرائع , والقرآنُ الكريم هو معجزة كلّ الأزمان . وعلى هذا , فلن يقبلَ اللَّهُ بعد بعثة النَّبيِّ محمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم , وحتَّى قيام السَّاعة , غير الإسلام دينًا والقرآن منهاجًا .

ولِتَوضيح هذا الأمر , لِنأخُذْ مثالاً مِمَّا هو معمولٌ به في مختلف بلدان العالم : المعروف أنَّ إدارة التَّعليم تقوم كلَّ بضع سنوات بإدخال بعض التَّعديلات على البرامج الدِّراسيَّة , آخذةً بعَيْن الاعتبار اكتشافاتٍ علميَّة جديدة أو طُرُق تعليم حديثة , لِتكُون البرامجُ الجديدة أكْثَر ملاءمة لاحتياجات الجيل الجديد من الطَّلَبة والمدرِّسين .

وبالطَّبع , يصدر على إثر ذلك كتابٌ جديد خاصّ بالمادَّة المنَقَّحة , ويُلْغَى العملُ بالكتاب القديم . وفي العادة , يتفهَّمُ كلُّ الأطراف هذا التَّجديد لأنَّ الغرض منه هو مصلحتهم جميعًا .

ولو نظرْنَا في كلِّ الميادين تقريبًا , لَوَجدنا أنَّ القوانين تُنَقَّح , والأوراق النَّقديَّة تُبدَّل , فيُلْغى العملُ بالنِّظام القديم ويحلُّ محلَّه النِّظامُ الجديد . وحتَّى إن وُجد بعضُ المعارضين , فإنَّهم لا يعارضون التَّجديد إطلاقًا , وإنَّما تجد لهم بعض الاعتراضات على القانون الجديد لأنَّه ليس بالضَّبط كما أرادوه أن يكون .

هذا تقريبًا ما فعله الخالقُ سبحانه مع خَلْقه , ولِلَّه المثَلُ الأعلى . فقد اختار الإسلامَ دينًا لِكُلِّ البشريَّة منذ بداية الخليقة , ثمَّ سَنَّ لِكُلِّ نبيٍّ جديد تشريعات جديدة تُناسِبُ المجتمع الذي بعثه إليه , وربَّما أنزلَ عليه كتابًا جديدًا .

فلمَّا بعث محمَّدًا صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم خاتمًا لكلِّ الأنبياء , أكملَ له الدِّين , يقول تعالى : { الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلامَ دِينًا } (5- المائدة 3) .

وببعْثَة محمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم , ألْغَى اللَّهُ تعالى العملَ بالتَّشريعات التي قبْله , وبالكُتب التي قبله . فلَنْ يقبلَ بعد ذلك , وحتَّى قيام السَّاعة , غيْرَ الإسلام الذي أكملَه لمحمَّد , ولن يقبل غيْرَ القرآن الذي أنزله على محمَّد . وهذا بِنَصَّ القرآن : يقول اللَّه تعالى : { أَفَغَيْرَ دِينِ اللَّهِ يَبْغُونَ وَلَهُ أَسْلَمَ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُونَ (83 ) قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ لا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ 84 وَمَنْ يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلامِ دِينًا فَلَنْ يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ( 85 )} (3- آل عمران 83-85) .

الآية 85 إذًا واضحة وصريحة : { وَمَنْ يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلامِ دِينًا فَلَنْ يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ } .

Part 2

The Holy Quran

My dear reader, kindly pay me your attention upon this item specifically
    , because it is very, very important to you!

I have mentioned to you that Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, and all the prophets- peace be upon them - invited to worship one God, Allah the Almighty, and to embrace one religion which is Islam.

And every prophet had invited his people to believe in all the prophets who preceeded him, and the books which have been revealed to them, that were by the evidence of the Quran.

By virtue of times changing and Earth's inhabitants increasing, it was necessary - when sending a new prophet - , to make some amendments upon the preceding legislation, to suit the needs of people in the new era.

So the new legislations had copied some items from the preceding one, and the new book had copied some legislation which mentioned in the preceding book.

Of course, the principles of faith, such as the singleness of Allah, the Almighty, and belief of the angles, messengers, doomsday, reckoning, paradise and hellfire, those are remaining constants

When Allah Almighty, had sent Muhammad – PBUH – as a prophet for all people , and assigned him to be the last of the prophets and messengers , it was logically to provide him with a convenient legislation, not only for a definite period, but also for all times, which will come after

Because of that, Allah almighty, has perfected to Muhammad – PBUH – the religion of Islam in which copies from the preceding legislations are including.

Also Allah almighty, had revealed the Quran to Muhammad – PBUH – containing copies from the preceding divine books

So, the legislations of Islam religion are the most perfect one and the holly Quran is the miracle of all times.

Hence, - after the mission of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH, and till doomsday - Allah, the Almighty, won’t accept other than the Islam as a religion and the Quran as a book

In order to illustrate this matter, let's take an example of what is applied in various countries of the world: it is known that the Organization of Education, every few years perform some amendments upon the curriculums, taking into account new scientific discoveries or modern education methods, by which the new programs will be more relevant to new generation of students’ and teachers’ needs

Of course, as an impact a new book will be issued that contains the revised article. The new book will repeal the action of the old one.

Usually, all parties understand this renewal, because the purpose of that is the advantage for all of them.

Almost, if we ponder on all fields, we’ll find that laws are revised, currencies are changed, and hence the old regime is repealed and replaced by the new one.

Even if there are some opponents, they do not oppose renewal at all, but some items of it, Because of the new regime doesn’t not match their visions.

Almost, Allah Almighty, had applied the same concept with his creature, and the highest attribute is for Allah.

He has chosen Islam to be the religion for all humanity since the beginning of the creature, then he has established new legislations for each new Prophet to suit the community to whom he was delegated, and perhaps, Allah, the Almighty, has revealed new book to his Prophet

When, Allah Almighty, sent Muhammad – PBUH - last of the prophets, he has perfected the religion to him

Allah Almighty, says:

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.3
    ( Al-Ma'ida:3)

and by the mission of Muhammad – PBUH -, Allah,
    Almighty, has repealed working with the preceding legislations and books

therefore, until the doomsday Allah, the Almighty, won’t accept a religion other than Islam, which he has perfected to Muhammad, also he won’t accept other than Quran which he has revealed to Muhammad

Allah Almighty, says:

Do they seek for other than the religion of Allah? While all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, willing or unwilling, bowed to His Will (accepted Islam), and to Him shall they all be brought back. (83)
    Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Ibrahim, Isma'il, Ishaq, Ya'qub, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Musa, 'Isa, and the Prophets, from their Lord: we make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)." (84)
    If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good).(85) Al-Imran (83:85)

So it is clear that :
    If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good).( Al-Imran 85)

Partie 2

Coran

Cher lecteur, je t’invite à bien considérer cet élément en particulier, car il est très, très important pour vous! Je vous ai dit qu’Abraham, Moïse, Jésus et Mohammed, et tous les prophètes, paix sur eux, ont Tous appelé à l'adoration d'une unique Divinité : Allah, Gloire à Lui, Le Très Haut,, et d'embrasser une religion, qui est l'Islam. Et chaque prophète a appelé son peuple à croire en tous les prophètes qui l'ont précédés, et les livres qu’on a fait descendre sur eux, et cela, est prouvé par le Coran.

Compte tenu des changeants dans le temps et le nombre croissant d'habitants de la terre, il est devenu nécessaire, que lors de l’envoi d’un nouveau Prophète , d’introduire quelques amendements aux législations précédentes afin qu’ils soient appropriés aux besoins des gens, La nouvelle législation abroge celle qui l’a précède, et le nouveau livre abroge certaines dispositions du Livre précédant

Naturellement, les règles de base de la Foi, à l’instar de l'unicité d’Allah, la Croyance aux anges , aux Messagers , au jour dernier , à la réédition des comptes ,au paradis et à l'enfer, demeurent fixes.

Quand Allah, Le Très Haut a envoyé Mohammed, paix sur lui comme à l’humanité toute entière, et en faire le Sceau des prophètes et des messagers, il était logique qu’Allah,L’Exalté lui donne une législation appropriée, non seulement pour son temps, mais aussi pour tous les temps qui viendront après lui .

Pour cela, Allah, L’Exalté lui a complété la religion de l'Islam et a abrogé les Législations précédentes, a fait descendre sur lui le Coran a abrogé tout les livres célestes qui l'ont précédés. La législation de l'Islam est une loi complète, et le Coran est un miracle de tous les temps. Sur cela, Allah n'acceptera pas après l’envoi du Prophète Mohammed , prière et paix sur lui (PPSL), et jusqu’à la dernière heure, une autre Religion que l'Islam et le Coran ,Un Ordre Parfait.,
    (un mode de vie excellent à suivre dans ce bas monde)

Pour clarifier cela, prenons un exemple de ce qui se passe dans les divers pays du monde : on sait que l’Administration de l'Education, injecte quelques amendements aux programmes d'études, tout en prenant en considération les nouvelles découvertes scientifiques ou les méthodes d'enseignement moderne, afin que les nouveaux programmes seront plus adaptés aux besoins de la nouvelle génération d'étudiants et des professeurs.

Naturellement, ceci s’effectue par l’émission d’un nouveau livre révisé, qui annule l’utilisation de l’ancien livre . D’habitude, toutes les parties comprennent ce renouvellement, car il est destiné à leur l'intérêt.

Si nous regardons presque dans tous les domaines, nous constatons que les lois sont révisées, la monnaie scripturale change et l’utilisation de l’ancien système est remplacée par le nouveau, même
    S’ il y a quelques opposants, ils ne s'opposent absolument pas au renouvellement, mais ils ont quelques objections à la nouvelle loi parce qu'elle n'est pas exactement comme ils ont voulu qu'elle ait été.

C'est à peu près ce qu a fait le Créateur, Gloire à Lui avec Ses créatures, Allah L’Exalté. A choisi l'Islam comme religion pour l'humanité tout entière depuis le début de la création, puis donna à chaque nouveau prophète une nouvelle législation conforme au peuple à qui il a été envoyé, et peut-être Lui a fait descendre un nouveau livre.

Quand IL (Allah, L’Exalté) a envoyé Mohammad prière et paix sur lui (PPSL) comme Sceau des prophètes, IL (Gloire à Lui) lui a complété sa religion, Le Très Haut dit : « Aujourd’hui, J’ai parachevé pour vous votre religion, et accompli sur vous Mon bienfait. Et J’agrée l’Islam comme religion pour vous. »
    Voir Sourate N° 5 - Al-Mâ-‘idah « La Table servie », verset N°3.
    Et par L’envoi de Mohammad prière et paix sur lui (PPSL), Allah L’Exalté a annulé l’application des lois précédentes, et les livres qui l'ont précédés. Seul l'islam parachevé par Mohammad sera accepté,
    Aucun Livre ne sera accepté excepté Le Noble Coran qu’Allah, L’Exalté a fait descendre sur son noble Mohammad (PPSL). Ceci est confirmé par le texte du Coran, où Allah, L’Exalté dit : « . Désirent-ils une autre religion que celle d’Allah, alors que se soumet à Lui, bon gré, mal gré, tout ce qui existe dans les cieux et sur la terre, et que c’est vers Lui qu’ils seront ramenés? ( 83)
    Dis: «Nous croyons en Allah, à ce qu’on a fait descendre sur nous, à ce qu’on a fait descendre sur Abraham, Ismaël, Isaac, Jacob et les Tribus, et à ce qui a été apporté à Moïse, à Jésus et aux prophètes, de la part de leur Seigneur: nous ne faisons aucune différence entre eux; et c’est à Lui que nous sommes Soumis» (84).
    Et quiconque désire une religion autre que l’Islam, ne sera point agréé, et il sera, dans l’au-delà, parmi les perdants. (85)
    Voir Sourate Al 'Imran « La Famille d'Imran » , N°3, versets
    83- 85

Le Verset 85 est donc si clair et explicite :
    « Et quiconque désire une religion autre que l’Islam, ne sera point agréé, et il sera, dans l’au-delà, parmi les perdants.»

اللهم انصر الاسلام والمسلمين اللهم امين
    جزيتي خيرا

موضوع قيم جدا ومفيد ... شكرا" لك .
    ( إن الخلاص إلى أيدي هؤلاء الشباب يتمثل في أمرين لا ثالث لهما ... التصفية والتربية ) ........ الألباني .

( إن كلماتنا ستبقى ميتةً لاحراك فيها ... هامدةً أعراساً من الشموع ... فإذا متنا من أجلها انتفضت وعاشت بين الأحياء ... كل كلمة قد عاشت كانت قد اقتاتت قلب إنسانٍ حيٍّ فعاشت بين الأحياء ... والأحياء لا يتبنون الأموات ) .......... سيد قطب .

سعيده بمروركم واكون اسعد ان ساعدتمونا على نشرها

ماذا لو لم يقبل اللَّه غير الإسلام " الجزء الثالث" ؟

القرآن الكريم

طبعًا , اليهودُ الذين عاشُوا مِن زَمن موسى عليه السَّلام إلى قبل مجيء عيسى عليه السَّلام , والنَّصارى الذين عاشُوا من زَمن عيسى عليه السَّلام إلى قبل مجيء محمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم , وكلُّ مَن تبع نبيَّ زمانه قبل أن يأتيه نبيٌّ آخر , كلّ هؤلاء , إذا اتَّبعُوا نَبيَّهُم واستقامُوا على شريعته ولَم يُبَدِّلُوا ولَم يُحرِّفُوا بعده شيئًا , فإنَّهم يُعتبَرُون مسلمين وماتوا على الإسلام , وإن شاء اللَّه يدخلُوا جنَّة الرَّحمن .

يقولُ اللَّه تعالى : { إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَالَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالنَّصَارَى وَالصَّابِئِينَ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلَهُمْ أَجْرُهُمْ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ وَلا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ( 62)} (2- البقرة 62) . فاليهُود والنَّصارى والصَّابئين (يُقال أنَّهم أتباعُ النَّبيِّ إدريس عليه السَّلام) المذكُورون في هذه الآية , هم فقط الذين عاشُوا قبل نُبوَّة محمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم , لأنَّ القرآن لا يُناقض نفسَه .

أمَّا بَعد نُبوَّة محمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم وحتَّى قيام السَّاعة , فلَن يقبل اللَّهُ غير الإسلام الذي أكملَه لمحمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم . وكلُّ مَنْ بلَغَتْه دعوةُ الإسلام , مِن نَصارَى ويهود وغيرهم , مِن بَعد نُبوَّة محمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم وحتَّى قيام السَّاعة , فلم يقبلْها ومات على ذلك , سيُحرَم من دخول الجنَّة , ومن رؤية اللَّه عزَّ وجلَّ , وسيكون مصيرُه إلى النَّار خالدًا فيها ! هذا ما ذكَره القرآن : { وَمَنْ يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلامِ دِينًا فَلَنْ يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِين( 85) } .

وأرجوكَ أيُّها القارئ الكريم , لا يكن ردّ فِعْلك على هذا الكلام أن تقول أنَّ هذا تعصُّبٌ للإسلام , وعدم اعتراف بالدِّيانات الأخرى ! بل فكِّرْ بهدوء , بعقلك وبمنطقك !

ارْجع إلى المثال الذي أخذناه فيما يخصّ التَّنقيحات في البرامج الدِّراسيَّة , واسمح لي أن أسألك : لو أنَّ إدارة التَّعليم في بَلَدك أدْخَلَتْ على مادَّة مُعيَّنة تعديلات تخدم مصلحة الطَّلَبة والمدرِّسين , وأصدرتْ بهذه المناسبة كتابًا جديدًا , ثمَّ أعلنتْ أنَّه ابتداءً من ذلك اليوم , سوفَ يقع العَمَل بالبرنامج الجديد وبالكتاب الجديد , ويُلغَى بالتَّالي العملُ بالكتاب القديم , هل ستَعتبر أنَّ قرار الإدارة ظالِم , أم بالعكس حكيمٌ وعادل?

بالطَّبع ستقول أنَّه قرارٌ حكيمٌ لأنَّه يتماشَى مع احتياجات الجيل الجديد , ويخدم مصلحتهم .

حسنًا ! فماذا لو رفض بعضُ الطَّلبة والمدرِّسين البرنامج الجديد , لا لشيء إلاَّ لأنَّهم يُريدون أن يتشبَّثوا بالكتاب الذي درسَ به آباءُهم ؟
    أغلبُ الظَّنِّ أنَّك ستقول أنَّ هؤلاء مُتَزمِّتون لأنَّهم يَرفضون ما فيه منفعتهم ! أليس كذلك ؟

فلماذا تجد إذًا صعوبة في قبول ما ذكرْتُه لَك , من أنَّ اللَّه عندما أنزل القرآن ألْغَى العملَ بالتَّوراة والإنجيل وغيرهما من الكُتب المقدَّسة , وعندما أكملَ الإسلامَ للنَّبيِّ محمَّد صلَّى اللَّه عليه وسلَّم ألْغَى العملَ بالشَّرائع التي جاء بها موسى وعيسى وغيرهما من الأنبياء , عليهم السَّلام ؟ هل لأنَّ الأمر يتعلَّق بالدِّين ؟!

وإذا كنت تظُنُّ أنَّ إلغاء العمل بالكُتب السَّابقة يعني عدم الاعتراف بها وبِمَنْ جاء بها , فهذا غير صحيح ! فالمسلمُ يُؤمنُ حقيقةً , وليس مجرَّد كلام , بجميع الأنبياء السَّابقين , ويعتبرُهم أشْرف النَّاس , ويُؤمنُ بكلِّ الكُتب التي أُنزلتْ عليهم , ويعتبرها كُتبًا مقدَّسة . ويؤمنُ أيضًا أنَّ كلَّ مَنْ تَبِعَ نَبيَّ زمانه يكونُ إن شاء اللَّه من الفائزين برضاء اللَّه وجنَّته يوم القيامة .

فأين المشكلة إذًا ؟! ومَنْ هو المتعصِّب في هذه الحالة : الذي امتثلَ لِقَرار اللَّه , فقَبِلَ التَّشريع الجديد وعملَ بالكتاب الجديد , أم الذي أصرَّ على العَمَل بالتَّشريع القديم وبالكتاب القديم ؟!

أخيرًا , لا تَنسَ أنَّ الآيات التي ذكرتُها لك في هذا العنصر , والتي أعلنتْ أنَّ اللَّه لَنْ يقبل غير الإسلام , مأخوذةٌ من القرآن الكريم , الكتاب الذي تحدَّثَ عن حقائق علميَّة لم يتمَّ اكتشافُها إلاَّ حديثًا , مِمَّا يدلُّ على أنَّه مُنزَّلٌ من عند اللَّه . فهذه الآيات هي إذًا كلامُ اللَّه , لا شكَّ في ذلك . فهل لديك اعتراضٌ على كلام خالِقِك ؟!

أسأل اللَّه أن يُزيل الغشاوة عن قلبك ويهديك إلى الإسلام . فربَّما تكون هذه أوَّل مرَّة تسمع فيها هذا الكلام , وربَّما لن تتوفَّر لك فرصة سماعه مرَّة أخرى , فتنشغل بأمور الدُّنيا , وتموت على غير الإسلام ,
    فتخسر كلّ شيء !
    نعم , تخسر كلّ شيء !
    هذا ما ذكَرتْهُ الآية بكلِّ وضوح : { وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ( 85 )} .

Part 3

The Holy Quran

Of course, the Jews who had lived from the time of Moses – PBUH - till the arrival of Jesus – PBUH -, and the Christians who had lived from the time of Jesus , – PBUH - till the arrival of Muhammad – PBUH - ,and everyone who had followed the prophet of his time before another prophet came ,all those if they followed their prophets ,straightened on his legislations ,and didn't change it after him.

They were considered as Muslims, died upon Islam, and if Allah wills, they’ll enter paradise of Al- Rahman
    (the Entirely Merciful).

Allah Almighty, says:

Those who believe (in the Qur-an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians, any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve
    (Al-Baqara:62)

Jews, Christians and Sabeans (could be the followers of prophet Idrees – PBUH -) those who are mentioned in this verse are the only one who lived before prophecy of Muhammad – PBUH - , where the Quran does not contradict itself.

But after prophecy of Muhammad – PBUH - , and till the doomsday Allah, Almighty, won’t accept a religion other than Islam, which he has perfected to Muhammad– PBUH -.

Also after prophecy of Muhammad – PBUH – and till the doomsday, everyone (Christians, Jews and others) who has been informed about Islam religion, didn't accept it, and died upon his dogma, he will be deprived of entering paradise and seeing Allah, the Almighty, and his fate will be to hellfire immortally!!

This has been mentioned in the Quran:
    And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. (85)
    (Al-i-Imran:85)

Kindly, dear readers don’t reflect my opinion as intolerance to Islam or non-recognition of other religions, but think it quietly, rationally and logically!

revert to the example concerning the revisions of the curriculums ,and let me ask you: if the Organization of Education in your country have been amended certain subject to fulfill the interest of students and teachers, and issued a new book on this occasion, then announced that starting from that day, they’ll put the new book and new program into practice ,as a result the action of old book will be repealed ,Do you consider the Administration's decision is unfair, or on the contrary,
    wisely and fairly?

Of course you will say that it is a wise decision because it is in accordance with the needs of the new generation, and fulfills their interests.
    Well! What if some students and teachers refuse the new program,
    only because they cling to the book that has been studied by their parents?

Most probably you’ll say that those are stringent,
    because they reject
    what benefits them. Isn't it?

If so why you find difficulty in accepting what I have mentioned to you, that Allah, the Almighty, when he revealed the Quran, he repealed the application of the Torah, the Gospel and other holy books. And when he has perfected Islam to Muhammad – PBUH - , he repealed the application of the legislations of Moses, Jesus and other messengers
    - peace be upon them -.

Is it because, it is relevant to the religion?

you think that the repealing the action of preceding books means that, it is a Non-recognition of it and whom came by it, this is not true.

Muslim indeed, not just utterance, believes with all preceding prophets, he consider them the most noble people, believes in all books which has been revealed to them and considers it as sacred books. He believes also that each one followed the prophet of his time, if Allah wills; he’ll be of the winners of the pleasure and paradise of Allah, the almighty, in doomsday!

Then where is the problem?

Who is fanatic in this situation: who had complied with the decision of Allah, accepted the new legislation and act upon the new book, or the one who insisted on applying the old legislation and old book?

Finally, do not forget that the verses that I have mentioned to you in this item, those was announced that Allah , won’t accept a religion other than Islam, it was taken from the Holy Quran, the book, which spoke about scientific facts, which were not discovered but recently ,which indicates that it is revealed from Allah, the almighty,

These verses are words of Allah; there is no doubt about that.
    Do you have any objection on the statements of your creator?

May Allah clears dubiety from your heart and denotes you to Islam. Perhaps this is the first time you hear these speech, and probably you will not have an opportunity to hear it once again

you will be busy with the issues of your life and may die on other than Islam , then you will lose everything !
    Yes you will lose everything!

This is what the verse has mentioned clearly

and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost
    (all spiritual good).

(85)

Al-i-Imran

Partie 3

Coran

Naturellement, les Juifs qui ont vécu à l'époque de Moïse, Paix Sur Lui(PSL’) avant l’avènement de Jésus, Paix Sur Lui(PSL) , et les chrétiens qui étaient du temps de Jésus, Paix Sur Lui(PSL) avant l’apparition de Mohammed Prière et Paix Sur Lui(PPSL), chaque peuple a suivi le prophète de son temps avant l’avènement d’ un autre prophète, Tous ces peuples suivirent leur Prophète et restèrent sur sa loi ,sans la changer ou la falsifier après Lui, ils sont considérés musulmans et moururent sur l'Islam, Et si Allah Le Veut, entreront au paradis du Tout Miséricordieux

Allah ,L’Exalté dit : « Certes, ceux qui ont cru, ceux qui se sont judaïsés, les Nazaréens, et les sabéens, quiconque d’entre eux a cru en Allah au Jour dernier et accompli de bonnes œuvres, sera récompensé par son Seigneur; il n’éprouvera aucune crainte et il ne sera jamais affligé » Voir Sourate - Al-Baqara « La Vache »N°2 ,verset 62.

Juifs, Chrétiens et Sabéens (On dit qu'ils sont les disciples du Prophète Idris, Paix Sur Lui) mentionnés dans ce verset, sont uniquement ceux qui ont vécu avant la prophétie de Mohammad Prière et Paix Sur Lui (PPSL), parce que le Coran ne se contredit pas

Après la prophétie de Mohammed Prière et Paix Sur Lui (PPSL), et jusqu’au dernier jour , Allah,L’Exalté n’ acceptera que l'islam, qu’IL a complété à Mohammed paix soit sur lui.

Or, Toute personne a reçu L’appel à L’Islam, après la prophétie de Mohammad quelle soit des chrétiens, des juifs ou autres, Prière et Paix Sur Lui (PPSL), jusqu’au dernier ,et ne l'accepte pas et mourra sur sa mécréance, Le Paradis lui sera interdit et ne verra pas Allah Le Tout-puissant, Le Majestueux, et serait voué à l'Enfer pour y demeurer éternellement! C’est ce qui a été cité dans le Noble Coran : « Et quiconque désire une religion autre que l’Islam, ne sera point agréé, et il sera, dans l’au-delà, parmi les perdants. (85) »

Cher lecteur, je te prie de ne pas avoir une réaction à ce discours pour dire qu’il s’agit d’une intolérance de l'Islam, et de non-reconnaissance des autres religions (***Je préfère dire : croyances)! Pensez-y doucement, raisonnablement et logiquement !

Reportez-vous à l'exemple que nous avons pris concernant les modifications apportées aux programmes d'études, et laissez-moi vous demander: si l’Administration de l'&Eacute;ducation de votre pays a introduit des changements importants dans l'intérêt des étudiants et des enseignants, et émis à cette occasion un nouveau livre ,Ensuite, a annoncé que dès ce jour, le nouveau programme et le nouveau livre seront mis en application et donc l’ancien livre sera , abrogé, Considérez-vous la décision de l'administration comme injuste,
    ou , au contraire, sage et équitable؟

Bien sûr, vous allez dire que c’est une sage décision, car elle est compatible avec les exigences de la nouvelle génération, et sert ses intérêts.

Bien! Que faire s’il y a refus de certains élèves et enseignants du nouveau programme, rien que parce qu’ils s’attachent à l’ancien livre où leurs pères ont étudié?

Très probablement, vous dites que ces fanatiques rejettent ce qui est bénéfique pour eux ! N'est-ce pas?

Pourquoi trouvez-vous si difficile d'accepter ce que je vous ai dit, que lorsque Allah a révélé le Coran a aboli les dispositions de la Torah ,la Bible et d'autres livres sacrés, et quand IL (Gloire à Lui) a complété l'islam au Prophète Mohammed Prière et Paix Sur Lui (PPSL), IL a (Gloire à Lui) annulé d’observer les législations de Moïse, Jésus et des autres prophètes, Paix Sur Eux? Est-ce parce que la question concerne la religion?!

Si vous pensez que la suppression des livres précédents veut dire sa non-reconnaissance et de ceux qui l’ont transmis , ce n'est pas vrai!

Un musulman croit réellement, à tous les prophètes qui se sont succédés, il ne s’agit pas de simples paroles, et les considère comme les plus Nobles gens, et croit en tous les livres révélés à eux, et les considère comme des livres sacrés. Il croit également qu'une personne qui a suivi le prophète de son époque, sera si Allah le Veut, parmi les gagnants de la satisfaction d’ Allah et Son paradis, le jour de la Résurrection

Où est donc le problème?! Qui est le renfermé dans ce cas: celui qui obéi à la décision d’ Allah, accepté la nouvelle législation et travaillé avec le nouveau livre , ou celui qui a insisté sur l’application de l'ancienne loi et le vieux livre?!

Finalement, n'oubliez pas que les versets dont je vous ai parlés dans ce sens , et qui déclarent qu’ Allah,L’Exalté n'accepte que l'Islam, sont tirés du Coran, le livre qui a parlé des faits scientifiques et qui n'avaient pas été découverts que récemment, ce qui implique que c’est Allah,L’Exalté qui a fait descendre le Noble Coran . Ces versets sont donc et sans aucun doute la parole d’Allah,. Avez-vous une objection à faire à l’égard de la Parole de votre Créateur?!

Je demande à Allah d'enlever la membrane de la mécréance de votre cœur et vous guide à l'islam. C'est peut-être la première fois que vous entendez ce discours, et vous n'auriez, peut être pas l'occasion de l'entendre une autre fois, vous seriez occupé par les choses de ce bas monde , et vous mourriez en tant que non musulman, et vous perdez tout! Oui, vous perdez tout! C'est ce que le verset cite clairement : « et il sera, dans l’au-delà, parmi les perdants. (85) »

لمقالة (4) شهر رمضان

تمر بنا أيام جليلة أيام انتصار على النفس والشيطان

ولعل قراءة القران والانشغال به هي من أفضل الأعمال في شهر رمضان

إذ أنه شهر القرآن وفيه نزل على خير الأنام

ولاينبغي للإنسان أن يغفل عن مهمة الأنبياء من الدعوة للأقارب وغير المسلمين

ممن يرجى لهم العودة لطريق الهداية

ولاشك أن تفطير الصائمين له أجر لايخفى عليكم فحري بنا المسارعة

المحافظة على صلاة التراويح مع الجماعة خير عظيم فلا نحرم أنفسنا منه

ونسأل المولى أن يعيننا على الصيام

تُصفد فيها الشياطين وتفتح أبواب الجنان وتغلق أبواب النيران

شهر عظيم فيه ليلة خير من ألف شهر كما قال تعالى :

(إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ(1)وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ(2)لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِّنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ (3))
    [ القدر ]

أيام قلائل تمر بنا سريعا فحري بنا أن نستغلها في أعمال صالحات

تقربنا من رب البريات وتوسع لنا في قبورنا وترفع درجاتنا بالصيام والقيام

وان لايحرمنا قيام ليلة القدر إيمانا واحتسابا .

اخوكم / محمد العريفي

Ramadan

Nowadays are such magnificent that prevailing our self and Satan

, and perhaps reading the Qura’n and concerning about

it, is one of the best actions in the month of Ramadan

where it is the month of Qura’n and in this month the Qura’n came

down to the best of creatures

And people should not disregard the mission

of the prophets that to invite relatives

and non-Muslims who should return to the path of guidance

No doubt that fast breaking of fasters has

a known reward so it is worthy to hurry.

Persevering in the Tarawee’h prayer

in a congregation is a great benefit.

Thus we shouldn't deprive ourselves of it

and should ask Allah to help us upon fast

In Ramadan the devils are chained up,

the gates of Paradise are opened

and the gates of Hell are closed

A great month in which a night is

better than a thousand months,

as Allah says:

( We have indeed revealed this (Message) in the Night of Power)(1)

And what will explain to thee what the Night of Power is )? (2)

. The Night of Power is better than a thousand months ) (3)

[ Al-Qadr: 1-3 ]

A few days pass quickly , so we should exploit

it in such good works that bring us closer to Allah ,

expand our graves, and raise our grades by fast

and night prayers .

(May Allah grants us by praying the Night of Decree (Al-Qadr

out of faith and hope of reward

Brother / Mohammad A’refe

Le mois de Ramadan

De meilleurs jours passent, mais les plus importants

sont ceux de la victoire sur soi et sur Satan

et il est sûr que la lecture du Coran

et sa méditation est l'une des meilleurs actes

au mois de Ramadan

Il est le mois où le Coran était descendu

sur le meilleur de l’humanité.

et personne ne doit négliger la mission des prophètes

pour inciter les proches

et les non musulmans à retrouver le droit chemin

Il n'y a aucun doute que donner à manger aux jeûneurs est récompensé

et vous le savez

à nous de faire vite et maintenir la Prière Nocturne

des Tarawih en groupe parce que c'est une grande et bonne action .

On ne doit donc pas la perdre de vue tout en demandant,

à Notre Seigneur qu'IL nous aide à jeûner

Les démons sont enchaînés et les portes du paradis s'ouvriront

et les portes de l'enfer se.fermeront

C’est un grand mois car l’une de ses nuits est meilleure que mille mois,

comme Allah , L’Exalté a dit:

" Nous l’avons certes,

fait descendre (le Coran) pendant la nuit d’Al-Qadr (1)

* Et qui te dira ce qu’est la nuit d’Al-Qadr? (2)

* La nuit d’Al-Qadr est meilleure que mille mois (3)

" Sourate Al-Qadr : La Destinée

Ces quelques jours passent vite et c’est

à nous d'en profiter le maximum en faisant les bonnes actions pour

qui nous rapprochent de notre Seigneur,

illuminent nos tombes,

élèvent notre degré de jeûne et des prières

et nous ne nous privions pas

de faire la nuit du Qadr par foi et espoir de récompense

votre frère / Mohammed AL AREFE

استقبال شهر رمضان

تمر الأيام من عام إلى عام تحمل لنا البشرى بقدوم شهر رمضان المبارك

وتنثر بين يديه أنواع البر والرحمة والمغفرة والعتق من النار

يقول الحسن البصري (رحمه الله) :

"إن الله جعل شهر رمضان مضمارا لخلقه يستبقون فيه بطاعته إلى مرضاته،

فسبق قوم ففازوا، وتخلف آخرون فخابوا! فالعجب من اللاعب الضاحك

في اليوم الذي يفوز فيه المحسنون! ويخسر فيه المبطلون"!

وعلى الإنسان أن يكون من السابقين إليها ومن المتنافسين فيها،

قال الله تعالى: (وَفِي ذَلِكَ فَلْيَتَنَافَسِ الْمُتَنَافِسُونَ) الآية . المطففين: 26.

فالمسلم حريص على استقبال رمضان و الاستعداد له ,

و إليك أخي الكريم /اختي الفاضله بعض الوسائل و الطرق

التي تعينك على الإفادة من شهر رمضان :

- الحمد والشكر على بلوغه، و إظهار الفرح و البهجة بقدومه ,

قال النووي -رحمه الله- في كتاب الأذكار:

(اعلم أنه يستحب لمن تجددت له نعمة ظاهرة، أو اندفعت عنه نقمة ظاهرة

أن يسجد شكراً لله تعالى، أو يثني بما هو أهله) ,

ويقول الإمام ابن رجب (رحمه الله):

"هذا الحديث أصل في تهنئة الناس بعضهم بعضا بشهر رمضان،

كيف لا يُبشر المؤمن بفتح أبواب الجنان؟!

كيف لا يُبشر المذنب بغلق أبواب النيران؟!

كيف لا يُبشر العاقل بوقت تُغل فيه الشياطين؟!".

- العزم على ترك الذنوب والتوبة :

فرمضان يعتبر فرصة حقيقة للتغيير ؛ و يحتاج الواحد منا

إلى فتح صفحة جديدة بيضاء نقية مع الله، وهذا يقتضي منه التوبة من جميع الذنوب،

والإقلاع عنها، وعدم العودة إليها، فهو شهر التوبة، فمن لم يتب فيه فمتى يتوب؟!

قال الله تعالى: (وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً أَيُّهَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ) [النور:31]،

ويقول: (يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا تُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ تَوْبَةً نَّصُوحا) [التحريم: 8].

- خطط مسبقا للاستفادة من رمضان :

فضع برنامجا عمليا لاغتنام أيام وليالي رمضان في طاعة الله تعالى،

وقسِّم وقتك بين الأسرة، والقراءة، والنوم، والصلوات، والزيارات... إلخ،

وكن منظما، ولا تكن عشوائيا تترك نفسك للظروف.

واحرص على أن تجعل لك وقتاً معينا للذكرا والتسبيح دُبر كل فعلٍ تقوم به،

ودُبر كل صلاة، وقبل النوم وبعده، .

- تعلم أحكام رمضان و فضائله :

فيجب على المؤمن أن يعبد الله على علم،

ولا يعذر بجهل الفرائض التي فرضها الله على العباد،

ومن ذلك صوم رمضان فينبغي للمسلم أن يتعلم مسائل الصوم وأحكامه قبل مجيئه،

ليكون صومه صحيحاً مقبولاً عند الله تعالى: (فَاسْأَلوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لا تَعْلَمُونَ) الأنبياء:7

و يطلع المسلم على فضائل الصوم وأحكامه حتى تتهيأ النفس للطاعة فيه

فكان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يهيئ نفوس أصحابه لاستغلال هذا الشهر،

فيقول في آخر يوم من شعبان: جاءكم شهر رمضان... إلخ الحديث أخرجه أحمد والنسائي

- تعرَّف على حرص السلف على استثمار رمضان :

فكان سفيان الثوري إذا دخل رمضان ترك جميع الأعمال وأقبل على قراءة القرآن،

وكان الوليد بن عبد الملك يختم في كل ثلاثٍ، وختم في رمضان سبع عشرة ختمة.

وقال الربيع بن سليمان: كان الشافعي يختم القرآن في شهر رمضان ستين ختمة

وفي كل شهر ثلاثين ختمة.

وكان محمد بن إسماعيل البخاري يختم في رمضان في النهار كل يوم ختمة،

ويقوم بعد التراويح كل ثلاث ليالٍ بختمة.

فاللهم بلغنا رمضان، وتقبله منا ،

وأعنا فيه على الصيام و القيام و غض البصر و حفظ اللسان ،

واجعلنا فيه من عتقائك من النيران . إنك أنت السميع العليم

بقلم :

د / محمد العريفي

Reception of the month of Ramadan

The days pass from year to year carrying with it

the arrival of our holy month of Ramadan,

that scatters between it's hands the types of righteousness,

compassion, forgiveness and emancipation from the fire,

Al-Hasan al-Basri (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

"Allah made the month of Ramadan as a track of competence

of the obedience to please Allah,

where there are people will win while

the other will be not more than losers !

It is amazing from who is playing

and smiling in the day that philanthropists will win and

the falsifiers will thereupon lose !"

A person has to be the first and the contenders,

Allah said:

( and for this let those aspire, who have aspirations )

.Mutaffifin: 26.

Muslim should be keen to welcome Ramadan,

and prepare for it, and you my kind brother / virtuous sister

here some of the means and methods

that will help you to benefit from the month of Ramadan:

Praise and thanks for attaining it-

And showing joy and cheer for its arrival

Nawawi said - may Allah have mercy on him

in the supplications book:

(kindly know that it is recommended to who

an obvious blessing is renewed to him,

or an obvious Indignation is pushed away from him

to prostrate gratefully to Allah – the Almighty –,

or praise with what suitable for Allah

Imam Ibn Rajab Said

(may Allah have mercy on him)

this Hadeeth is an orgin in congratulating

the people each other for Ramadan month ):

how the believer shouldn’t boded by opening gates of paradise ?!

How the guilty shouldn’t boded by closing gates of Hellfire?!

How the rational shouldn’t boded by the time that the devils are chained up.

- be Determined to leave sins then repent :

Ramadan is a real opportunity for changing;

and one of us needs to open a new pure white page with Allah,

and this requires him to repent of all sins,

then give them up, and not to return to them,

It is a month of repentance,

if we will not repent in Ramadan so when will we repent?!

Almighty Allah said:

(And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.)
    [Nur: 31]

, and says:

(O ye who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance)
    [prohibition: 8].

- Plan ahead to take advantage of Ramadan:

Place the program in practice to seize the days

and nights of Ramadan in obedience to Allah,

and divide your time between family,

reading, sleeping, prayers, and visits ... Etc.,

and be organized,

and do not leave yourself at random on the circumstances.

Make sure that you make a certain time for the remembrance

and the praising of Allah after every action you do, after every prayer,

before and after sleeping

- Learn the rules of Ramadan and it's virtues:

the believer has to worship the Allah

with the knowledge of how to worship,

and no excuse for ignorance of the obligations

imposed by Allah on His slaves,

Muslims should learn the matters of fasting

and its rulings before it's coming, to fast in true way

and to be acceptable by the Allah:

( if ye realise this not, ask of those who possess the Message.)
    [the Prophets: 7]

we recognize the virtues of fasting

and it's rules until we have to obey it,

so the Prophet peace be upon him was preparing

the hearts of his companions to take advantage

during this month, by saying,

on the last day of Sha'ban:

there the month of Ramadan comes ... Etc.

hadeeth was narrated by Ahmad and al-nisa'ai

- Know the keenness of the predecessor to invest Ramadan:

Sufyan Thory: if Ramadan had come

he left all the business and turned to read the Quran,

and Walid bin Abdul Malik finished reading in every three,

and he finished reading the whole quran in Ramadan

seventeen times.

rabie' Bin Sulaiman Said Shafei

completed the Qur'aan

in the month of Ramadan sixty times

VS thirteen times every month .

Muhammad bin Ismail Bukhari during Ramadan

completed quran every day,

and after the Taraweeh (it's prayer in Ramadan after isha') ,

he completed it every three nights.

O Allah, let us reach Ramadan, accept it from us,

and help us to fast ,standing [in prayer],

lowering the gaze , keeping the tongue,

and emancipate us from, fire.

Indeed you are the Hearing, the Knowing

By:

Dr. Mohammad Abdelrahama’n Ala’refe

L’Accueil du mois de Ramadan
    ( La réception du mois de Carême )

Les Jours passent d’année en année et apportent la Bonne Nouvelle

de l’avènement du mois béni de Ramadan plein de piété,

miséricorde pardon et protection du Feu

Al Hassan Al Bassri, Qu’Allah L’Exalté

le Couvre de Sa Miséricorde a dit

Allah L’Exalté a fait du mois de Ramadan un mois

où Ses Créatures se précipitent à Son obéissance

pour accéder à Son Agrément et Sa Satisfaction,

ceux qui se précipitent à cette obéissance réussiront

et ceux qui s’absentent perdront il est étonnant que celui qui joue

et rit aujourd’hui pendant que les bienfaisants

réussissent ce jour-là les imposteurs seront perdus

L’Homme doit être le premier (des créatures)

à se plier devant Les Ordres d’Allah, L’Exalté

et entre en compétition[pour l’avoir].

Allah, L’Exalté a dit dans le chapitre des Fraudeurs

ou Sourate Al Moutaffifine, N 83 , Verset N°26

Que ceux qui la convoitent entrent en compétition

(pour l'acquérir)

Le Musulman est tenu à accueillir Ramadan

et se préparer à l’accueillir et c’est à toi mon très cher frère

et ma très chère sœur que je donne quelques moyens

et voies pour bénéficier du mois de Ramadan

- Louange et reconnaissance à Allah qui me l’a fait vivre

avec joie et gaieté. Al Nawaoui Qu’Allah L’Exalté

Le couvre de Sa Miséricorde a dit

dans son Livre Les évocations d’Allah, L’Exalté….

Le Maître Ibnou Rajab (Qu’Allah L’Exalté Le couvre de Sa Miséricorde)

a dit cette parole du prophète( Ce Hadith)

pour la félicitation des gens entre eux lors

de l’avènement du mois de Ramadan,

comment ne pas annoncer au fidèle croyant l’ouverture

des portes de Paradis ?

comment ne pas informer le pécheur de la fermeture

des portes des Feux de l’enfer ?

comment ne pas annoncer à l’âme raisonnable

le moment où les démons sont enchaînés ,

avec des carcans à leurs cous

- La Volonté d’abandonner les péchés et le repentir

au cour du mois de Ramadan est une véritable occasion

pour le changement et chacun de nous a besoin

d’ouvrir une nouvelle page blanche

et propre avec Allah L’Exalté ,

et ceci nécessite de chacun

de nous une satisfaction sacramentelle c'est-à-dire

le repentir de tous les péchés et la renonciation

aux mauvaises œuvres et de ne plus y retourner car c’est

un mois de repentance et celui qui ne renonce pas

à ses péchés au cours de ce mois quand est-ce qu’il y renoncera ?

Allah, L’Exalté a dit

« Et repentez-vous tous devant Allah, &Ocirc;

croyants, afin que vous récoltiez les succès »

Voir chapitre La Lumière ou Sourate Al Nour, N 24, verset N 31,

Et Allah, L’Exalté dit aussi

« &Ocirc; vous qui avez cru !

Repentez-vous à Allah d’un repentir sincère »,

Voir Chapitre de L’Interdiction ou Sourate ATTahrim, N 66, Verset N 8

- Planifie d’avance pour bénéficier du Ramadan :

Fais un programme pratique passe

les jours et les nuits du mois de Ramadan

dans l’obéissance à Allah L’Exalté,

répartis ton temps entre ta famille,

ta lecture, ton sommeil , tes prières, tes visites…etc

Sois organisé et n’agit pas en aveugle,

ne te laisses pas pris par les circonstances,

observe un temps déterminé pour l’évocation

et la glorification d’Allah, L’Exalté

à fin de chaque action que tu exécutes,

à la fin de chaque prière, avant et après ton sommeil

Apprends les obligations de Ramadan et ses Biens,

le fidèle croyant doit adorer Allah, L’Exalté

avec savoir science et connaissance.

Nul n’est censé ignorer le décret ou les ordres

et obligations qu’Allah, L’Exalté

a imposées aux serviteurs Parmi ces obligations

Parmi ces obligations

Le jeûne du mois de Ramadan.

Chaque musulman doit saisir la question du jeûne

et ses obligations avant Son arrivée

afin que son jeûne soit acceptable

et accepté par Allah, L’Exalté :

« Demandez donc aux érudits du Livre, si vous ne savez pas »

, Voir chapitre des prophètes ou Sourate Al Anbiya, N 21, Verset n 7

Ainsi, le musulman découvre les Biens

et les obligations du jeûne

afin que son âme soit préparée à l’obéissance.

Le prophète, Prière et Paix Sur Lui avait l’habitude

de préparer les âmes de Ses Compagnons

pour exploiter ce mois tout en leur disant dans

le dernier jour du mois de Châbane :

Le mois de Ramadan est arrivé pour vous…etc.

Ce Hadith ou cette parole du prophète est tirée

par Ahmad et Al Nissai’

Sache que nos Prédécesseurs observèrent

l’investissement du mois de Ramadan :

Pendant que Soufiane Attouri renonça

à ses affaires et se mît à lire le Noble Coran,

Al Walid Fils d’Abdou Al Malek termina

la lecture du Noble Coran dans trois jours,

et il le fît dix sept fois au cours du mois de Ramadan

Rabîî fils de Souleymane a dit Achafiî s’ accoutuma

à lire Le Saint Coran soixante fois

au cours du mois de Ramadan,