الدولة
    Aden
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Prophet Mohammed

[grade="FF1493 FF6347 008000 4B0082"]A description of Prophet Mohammed

The Greatest Man in history,

He is Mohammed Ibn Abdullah.
    Mohammed means: The commendable in his attribute.

1- His nature:
    - He was as white as snow, beautiful with stunning skin texture.
    - He wasn't too tall and not too short.
    - He was broad shouldered and chest, flat stomach and wonderful built.
    - His hair was soft and rich, it's color as black as night.
    - He was gorgeous with beautiful features and his face as bright as the sun, when he smiles all his features soften and fills with laughter.
    - His mouth was wide, his teeth was like white pearls. If he talked light came out of his delicate mouth. His eyes were stunning, drawn as if with kohl but they were natural. Kohl is a known black substance Arab used to put around the eye to make it beautiful and it was a beauty measure.
    - His hands were as soft as silk and yet large and powerful. Anas said (A man who knew Prophet Mohammed) {I've never touched silk or fabric that is softer than Prophet Mohammed's hands}.
    - His hands were cool smells of musk, Abu Johaifa said {People took his hands and whipped their faces with it, so I took it and put it on my face, it was cooler than ice and better smells than musk} Told by Al Bukhari.
    - His sweat was sweeter smell than musk and any perfume. A woman gathered his sweat to make it her own perfume.
    Anas said {I've never smelled ambergris nor musk sweeter than Prophet Mohammed's scent}.
    - His legs were white, powerful and burnish.
    - His armpit was white and clean for he was a very clean and pretty man.
    - If he walked, his strides were strong, fast and powerful, for nobody could catch up with him.

* His self morality:
    - He was the best person for he was better than any good sent to any human.
    - If he was given two options on any subject he'd take the easier unless it is a sin.
    - He was more timid than a virgin.
    - He never carp food; if he liked it he ate and if he didn't he didn't eat not uttering a word of not liking.
    - If he talked, he would talk slowly, not hurriedly and never go on talking nonsense, if you try to count his conversation you'd count it lesser than your fingers.
    - He never liked to gossip about people, he'd say {No one tells me about anyone anything, for I like to meet you with clean heart}.
    - He was the bravest person and the best decent, Anas said {I've served Prophet Mohammad for ten years he never said: a pooh for something I did or why did you do that? Or will you do that?} This means he never gave orders and never asked anyone to do him a favor.
    - He never crap anything, no matter how bad it is.
    - If anyone asked him a favor he never says no, he gives without hesitation not fearing poorness.
    - He moons with the ignorant and he is patient when someone huts him.
    - He smiles to anyone talks to him and concentrate on one's talk until makes one feel as if he is the most important person in the world.
    - When he shakes hands in greeting, he never takes his hand before the one greeted. He'd greet first and finishes greeting last.
    - He's tickle children and greets them and he'd wipe the orphans' heads and play with them.
    - He's answer the invitation of: the free, the slave, the servant, the poor and he'd visit any sick person.
    - If anyone wanted to whisper for him a thing he's bend his head to hear.
    - He's always first to greet people.
    - He was the best person to his family and very patient with them; he'd ignore their mistakes and help them at house work. He polished his shoes and sewed his clothes.
    - If a kid came to him, he'd take his hand to talk to him and go with him anywhere he wants.
    - He'd sit with the poor. At any board he with sit until the end.
    - He hates anyone to stand when he enters and he'd prevent people to exaggerate to compliment him.
    - His gravity is a wonder, he's laughter was smiles, he talks when needed, and he'd talk easily and clearly, he was the best symbol.
    - If he disliked something, it'd show on his face but never would he utter a word of dislike.
    - He wasn't nasty, or damned anything, he never gives badly for bad he would be patient, excusing and forgiving.
    - He's never meet one is something he hates.
    - Never loose temper nor seek revenge. Even the Godless of that time talked and witnessed his honesty, decency and his straightforwardness. He pitied captives, freed the slaves, he organized the country, cherished women and make her a autonomic and not cheap.
    - He'd never fight unless for God.
    - He never shouts nor aggrandizes his victory, when he entered Mecca he was devout, silent, his chin touches his chest because of fearing and thanking God. He didn't enter arrogance, conceit and egotism.
    - A man saw him while he was roaming around Kaba (God's home in Mecca) the man shook of fearing him as a king on earth, but Prophet Mohammed told him: {Take it easy, I'm only the son of a woman who used to eat charqui in Mecca}

* He was anchorite.
    - He slept on mat, his pillow stuffed with rough fiber.
    - He'd eat for month nothing but dates and would wriggle of hunger.
    - He was merciful with his folks, God gave him answered prayers for eternity and he kept it for his people for the day when God calls people for computation and punishment, he'd pray for mercy to all his people. A great man who thought of his people's need of mercifulness on that day which Muslims call (Qiama) instead of using it for his own needs. This means he wasn't self-centered or selfish.

[/grade]
    []http://[/IMG]

الصورة الرمزية .: U.A.E :.
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    :: أبوظبي ::
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    يعطيج العافيه اختي

ضعيف وايد بالانجليزي بس لي الشرف اني ارد على موضوعج

يعطيج العافيه

الصورة الرمزية osamoq2003
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    الدولة
    USA* Colorado
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    wow
    did u write all that ???

honestly i didn't read it all
    cuz i got tired , lol

thank u sis

\\|//
    (^_^)
    +-----------.oooO------Oooo.---------------+

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله ** سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم ** سبحان الله* والحمد لله* ولا اله الا الله* والله اكبر

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2006
    الدولة
    New Hampshire, USA
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    that's wonderful girl

P.S. try to summarize it or something because it took me 15minutes to read it
    Je t'aime, Je t'adore

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Prophet Mohammad is
    بواسطة مسعد الذيب في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 08-05-2009, 06:09 PM
  2. Prophet Mohammad is
    بواسطة مسعد الذيب في المنتدى قسم المواضيع المميزة
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 08-05-2009, 06:09 PM
  3. Dr Mohammed Baobaid to the Yemen Times: - ?There are many Muslim men and women who be
    بواسطة Yemen Times News في المنتدى ملتقى الأخبار والمنقول
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-04-2009, 09:40 AM
  4. Some Beautiful Sayings Of The Holy Prophet Muhammed (Sallalahu alaihi wasallam)
    بواسطة وائل عبدالله في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 28-09-2005, 07:05 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •