التميز خلال 24 ساعة

العضو الأكثر نشاطاً هذا اليوم   الموضوع النشط هذا اليوم   المشرف المميز لهذا اليوم 
قريبا احصلي على منتجات افين المتميزة من متجر ويلنس سوق الإلكتروني
بقلم : غير مسجل
قريبا

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: Don't hide your feelings if u don't want to lose someone

الصورة الرمزية الرهيب
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2003
    الدولة
    Oxford
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Don't hide your feelings if u don't want to lose someone

I'll start by salam w3likom

I have found these subject
    and I think it goodone to carrying to you
    I wish you like it

Don't hide your feelings if u don't want to lose someone . . .

There is a story of a man.. Who always kept his feelings towards his friend. Until the day she got married.. He decided to tell her the truth and...She felt that it's a good joke for her wedding.

There is a story of a man.. Who has never told his wife how much he loves her...Until the day she passed away. Until now, he keeps sending flowers to her grave everyday.. With thousand kisses on the card saying "I love you". Would she be able to know?

Yet, there is a story of a girl.. Who always needed a warm hug from her daddy. But she was too shy to ask for.. Until the day he can never hug her any more.

A lot of stories happen everyday. You could know what had happened yesterday. How can you be sure what will happen tomorrow? Think of something you never say. Are you waiting until t! he day? Just say..

" I love you..."

If you like to get out from a noisy party and walk together outside only.. with that someone, you are in love.

When you are together with that someone, you pretend to ignore him/her. But when that someone is not around you, you might look around to find him/her. At that moment, you are in love.

Although there is someone else who always makes you laugh, your eyes and attention .. might go only to that someone. Then, you are in love.

When you look at a group picture, you might rather look for that special someone (to know who was next to him/her or how he/she look like in that picture) than look for yourself. Then, you realize that you are in love.

You have to hook out your telephone line for your busy study, but you cannot do it for one phone call from that special someone. Then, you are in love.

If you are much more excited with one short eMail from that someone than other many long eMails, you are in love.

When you get a couple of free movie tickets, You would not hesitate to think of that special someone Then, you are in love.

You keep telling yourself, "He/She is just a friend," but you realize that you can not help avoiding the special attraction from him/her. At that moment, you are in love.

While you are reading this mail, if someone appear in your mind, you are deeply in love . .

TEERIFIC
    أمضيت عمري في بناء قارب ...
    ولما أنتهيت جفت مياه البحر ...؟؟@

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    salam 2 all of u ..u r right ...it`s a wonderful subject...excellant choice my friend, u know..i guess that this is the human neture...u don`t apprecaite a person..till is gone..sometimes u lose it in someway..but u can find him/her soon....and some times... it`s just the end!
    So i guess that ppl should be more careful & look around them...the love they might be searching 4...might be just near them...
    Oh and don`t ever say:
    How the hell did we wind up like this
    Why weren't we able
    To see the signs that we missed
    And try to turn the tables
    Now the story's played out like this
    Just like a paperback novel
    Lets rewrite an ending that fits
    Instead of a hollywood horror

coz u might not be able to rewrite the end that u want
    thnx agian 4 this subject...
    salam

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. البرنامج الاقوي فى اخفاء IP انه Auto Hide IP 4.6
    بواسطة المتفحص في المنتدى ملتقى الرقميات
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-04-2010, 01:59 PM
  2. Women lose out in Lebanon politics - The group that lost the most in Lebanon recent e
    بواسطة Yemen Times News في المنتدى ملتقى الأخبار والمنقول
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-08-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. × -- { FeelinGs .. ]♥●ﭏ•
    بواسطة حنـان الكـون ~ في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 27-03-2009, 08:21 AM
  4. برنامج Hide IP Platinum V3.3 كامل
    بواسطة yourlove في المنتدى ملتقى الرقميات
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 31-12-2006, 10:06 PM
  5. Important lessons don't lose these chance