التميز خلال 24 ساعة

العضو الأكثر نشاطاً هذا اليوم   الموضوع النشط هذا اليوم   المشرف المميز لهذا اليوم 
قريبا أفضل شركة تجارة الاسهم في العراق
بقلم : غير مسجل
قريبا

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6

الموضوع: Beyond Words

الصورة الرمزية ألــوان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    الدولة
    Canada
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Beyond Words

It is either the world was created to become this way, or we mankind became strange species that evolved throughout time.
    I remember being so careless of the things around me and taking everything for granted when I was little. I never thought outside that bubble that surrounded me and was visible to me. It never caught my attention how inhuman we humans can be to one another. I was taught to love on another and to love all living things because they had a purpose in life just like I did. I was also taught to think before taking actions that could have a major affect on me or those around me, and to make sure my decision did not harm anyone by all means.

Being human means being emotional; we are considered the “special” creation god created because we were given minds therefore will know right from wrong. But come to see all that around us makes ME think twice.

I sat down on my bed after getting bored of the forum from all its unnecessary topics and games and such. I sad down watching what was on t.v. noticing that it was a documentary on CBC called Beyond Words. It was a documentary of Photographers of war. The first thing I saw from the documentary was a militia group gunning down what seemed to be a man who wasn’t part of their group. They didn’t stop after one shot that took his life away. No! They continued shooting him as if they were shooting empty beer bottles with such rage and lust for violence. His life didn’t cost a thing. He was worthless.
    I couldn’t take the violent seen so my body acted out beyond my request and my fingers pressed the button on the remote control to hide from the seen. But this can't be the solution for the people living under those conditions. With one push of a little button everything will go back to normal. I felt a shortage of air and hot tears ran down my cheeks with such hate and anger at those who use the power of their weapons for such acts of evil.

Photographers were taking pictures of seens they thought would have an affect on those living on the outside like you and I. Some became neutralized to the situation and to the nature of their work. Their occupations made them neutral to what they see. Some became depressed based on what they had to see in order to give the world a view of the harsh realities people in wars go through as daily routines.

Let me take you back a year ago. I was in my world issues class watching a documentary about the war in Rwanda. Words cannot describe the devastation of that country. How could we be so cruel to our brothers, sisters, mothers, father, sons, and daughter? How could we be so violent?

Now back to the documentary on CBC, some of the pictures captured by one of the photographers were pictures of militia men separating a mans head from his body and playing football with his head after they cut it off completely. Where did the emotions implanted in us go? How can a man become a toy for others?
    Questions roam around me and put me in a corner I can’t escape from. Other pictures that were captured were pictures of militia men in Liberia taking a man and undressing him then shooting him for the reason of being from a different group.

A quote a photographer said that caught my attention was “The grass is affected by the breeze, yet the breeze never knocks it down”.

Another quote by another photographer was “If a pictures changes one person then it has done the job”.

Where are we heading?
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ألــوان ; 07-11-2005 الساعة 02:34 AM

الصورة الرمزية T_K
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    NYC
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    dear 3dnia

I've seen this topic before but never attempted reading the whole
    thing .. because .. well ... I don't like readin that much lol

Anyway, now that I've read it, I'd like to tell you that despite the cruelness
    and savageness of what you saw in the program, it's unfortunately
    the reality we live in today. This world is becoming darker and darker
    everyday, and people are losing their feelings, their hearts, by the minute.1

The spread and increase of WARS throughout the world, I think, is what leads people
    into doing such inhuman acts. Killing people has become just another game
    or another movie. People are adopting notions of being the toughest and the
    most savage instead of notions of kindness and soft hearted. Furthermore, you
    should know that frightening tactics are always used in wars. However, I know that
    these tactics are getting more animal-like everyday, just like cutting one's head
    and playing with it football! 1

If anything is shown by what you saw on TV, it is the fact that PEACE is fading
    away from the universe we live in. This world is becoming worse than a jungle, where
    a lion would catch a deer and rip its head off, and then eat it. It's sad, but the difference
    between us humans and the animals that live in the forests are gradually becoming extinct.1

take care 3dnia, and don't sadden yourself .. just hope for a better day

TK
    I hate to see u leave but I have to let u go

الصورة الرمزية ألــوان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    الدولة
    Canada
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    t k my darling.....i thank you for replying...thought i lost hope in anyone to reply and comment on this topic..
    i guess what ur saying is right but would this ever end or is this just the beginning?? is it going to become even worse?

الصورة الرمزية T_K
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    NYC
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Unfortunately, the way things are going now
    it looks like it's only gonna get worse

But Allah Ra7eem, and only He can make things
    better, so I guess, just have hope that things will get
    better even if it doesn't seem so

later 3dnia

TK
    I hate to see u leave but I have to let u go

الصورة الرمزية Another_One
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    الدولة
    Sana'a
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    Let me take you back a year ago. I was in my world issues class watching a documentary about the war in Rwanda. Words cannot describe the devastation of that country. How could we be so cruel to our brothers, sisters, mothers, father, sons, and daughter? How could we be so violent?

Now back to the documentary on CBC, some of the pictures captured by one of the photographers were pictures of militia men separating a mans head from his body and playing football with his head after they cut it off completely. Where did the emotions implanted in us go? How can a man become a toy for others?
    Ooooooh , what wild hearts they had !!!! i don't know what to say but always for muslims i pray and ask God to protect them wherever they are

bless you dear
    خلقت مبرءاً من كل عيب ... كأنك قد خلقت كما تشاء

الصورة الرمزية **..AhMeD..**
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    الدولة
    كندا
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    I'll be back friends...

..:..*..:..

urs all

سؤلت عن الحب فمادريت.:.:.أهو غصب علينا أم نحن عنة في غنى
    فإياك من زرع منة ماجنيـت.:.:.غير عظيم البؤس وأعظم من الشـقى
    بقلم: أحمد الحميقاني

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. l\lIl/l- life in three words -l\lIl/l
    بواسطة ء عيـ يومك ـش ء في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 18-04-2010, 12:09 PM
  2. words
    بواسطة sahar@yemen في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 20-10-2006, 08:55 PM
  3. ][ .. words from our life .. ][
    بواسطة السندريلا في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 6