التميز خلال 24 ساعة

العضو الأكثر نشاطاً هذا اليوم   الموضوع النشط هذا اليوم   المشرف المميز لهذا اليوم 
قريبا فروع شركة الحمد
بقلم : غير مسجل
قريبا

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: l\lIl/l- life in three words -l\lIl/l

الصورة الرمزية ء عيـ يومك ـش ء
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    الدولة
    لم يحدد بعد .. !!
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Post l\lIl/l- life in three words -l\lIl/l

l\lIl/l- life in three words -l\lIl/l

For hours now I've been trying to think about what life means.

I looked it up in the dictionary and found out that it’s the opposite of death (duh!)* but I wasn’t really satisfied with this answer because I think there's more to it than that.

I felt an urge to explore the many definitions of life from many different angles so I searched some more.

Abraham Lincoln once said that it's not the years in your life that count* it's the life in your years. Based on what I understood* I think Abe was trying to encourage people to enjoy their lives and make it worth living.

What I didn’t understand was how can one do that? I stopped to think about what makes someone's life miserable and here are some of the things I came up with. Misery is great unhappiness and the number one cause of misery is the loss of someone you love deeply.

Its either you lost this person physically (i.e. death or travel) or lost them emotionally (where both of you took different paths in life).

Although people might leave you whether physically or emotionally* in my opinion nothing truly dies* they just transform into different things.

When someone you know passes away or travels they leave behind treasures also known as memories.

Everywhere you go* you can still feel them* see someone that looks like them or even just the slightest smile on a child's face can remind you of them.

So I noticed that parting shouldn’t be that scary nor a source of misery because you can lose someone physically but you'll still have your emotions and memories to hang on to and this is when this person transforms into a snapshot that you just keep looking at.

Misery is also defined as misfortune and misfortune is sometimes a result of losing money or material you had or were going to have. But again money doesn’t buy happiness which means it can't make you happy but I'm quite sure money can make you miserable so regardless if you have money or not you should be happy and thankful.

So as long as you have the right amount of money that will help you get by (and I mean food* drink and shulter not sushi* wine and castles) then you're good to go and making more money is just a way to help you feel accomplished and more satisfied.

This way you won't let it ruin your life for good* hence not being a source of misery anymore. Some people feel miserable when they're un-employed but again a job doesn’t have to be something you get paid to do.

Charity is a job* parenting is a job and teaching is a job (teaching religion* values/morals and everyday facts to people you know) so this way no one can ever be un-employed.

So after observing these few causes of misery (I know they don’t completely cover the issue but I think they're the most common amongst us these days) I figured out how you can make your life worthwhile. Let go* let go of your fears* misery* laziness and ties that hold you back from living and just make the best of what you've got rather than going after what you can't have* envying others and being jealous of every single person that’s better than you.

You are what you are; people aren’t the same that’s why we look different.

Don’t let time pass you by while you just sit there and sulk because simply* life in three words:

It Goes On
    الماتدورنقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي الأسباآني

~~~~~~
    AsK Me AnYtHiNg
    ~~~~~~

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

España 2010 Campeones del Mundo

في ذمة الله
    الصورة الرمزية AnGelina
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    DaD's Heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: l\lIl/l- life in three words -l\lIl/l

wooooow..
    really wise thinkin
    loove it
    thnQ BRO
    i just couldnt wait to replay

T.C

الصورة الرمزية صقر الوطن
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    الدولة
    في عالمي الخاص
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: l\lIl/l- life in three words -l\lIl/l

all of words are lovely to me
    i enjoyed reading about the our life

yes nobody in the worlds don't agree with ur points about life
    especaily the last sentance

thanx sis
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة صقر الوطن ; 18-04-2010 الساعة 12:10 PM سبب آخر: mis
    [CENTER]

شف حاصر القزم ميسي واذا ما اقدرت ادعس ادعس ادعس على وجه خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. words could change sombodie's life
    بواسطة الهاشمية في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 17-06-2008, 10:54 PM
  2. words
    بواسطة sahar@yemen في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 20-10-2006, 08:55 PM
  3. ][ .. words from our life .. ][
    بواسطة السندريلا في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 6