التميز خلال 24 ساعة

العضو الأكثر نشاطاً هذا اليوم   الموضوع النشط هذا اليوم   المشرف المميز لهذا اليوم 
قريبا دورة شهادة CILT في إدارة سلاسل التوريد والعمليات اللوجستية-دورات-المشتريات والمخازن
بقلم : غير مسجل
قريبا

النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8

الموضوع: sms بالإنجليش

الصورة الرمزية يمنيه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

sms بالإنجليش

اليوم حبيت أوريكم مسجات بس بالعنقليزي من الأيميل

وأنشالله تحووز على رضاكم

تفضلووو

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me

If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me

Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you

The ideal husband is the one who understands what his wife did not say

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME

If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever

Without love I cannot live, You are love so I cannot live without you

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away

I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way

That I love you is no wonder. But the fact that you care about me, that is very special

Women admire a man because he is strong , but they love him for his weaknesses

There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you

There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me

I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best

There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I gave you every rose to you, that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you

When a heart is the sign of love ,and red the colour ...and when walking around with your head in the clouds means that one is in love..Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you

The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes

The rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities

What holds you together is far greater than what can tear you apart

A dream costs nothing unless you want it to come true

A butterfly needs its wings ... an icebear needs cold weather and I ... I need you

Love... I want to hold you close to me and feel our hearts beat as one … forever

I love you! From the earth till the moon

I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend

What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you … I love you

Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx

Love is forever, only the partners change

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you

How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow

I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU.

Love is....... to love more and more each day....

Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most

يمنونه

feelings nothing more than feelings

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

الصورة الرمزية الوحيشي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2003
    الدولة
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    ماشاء الله المسجات كثيره .. وابداع من بستان إلى بستان ..

أجدك مجنونه Sms من كثرت ماشاهدت لك مواضيع عن المسجات .. ولكن الحقيقه إني اكرهها خصوصاً الجاهزه منها .. واحب المسجات الخاصه التي تكتب وإن كانت غير منظمه او مرتبه أجدها تشرح مافي داخل الشخص المرسل لي افضل من الجاهزه التي تكون ابلغ تعبيراً ولكنها ابخل إحساساً في نظري ...

اسف اطلت ولكن الحديث اخذني

تحياتي لك

الصورة الرمزية يمنيه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    ورب الكعبه اني مااحتفظ في جوال الا بالرسائل الشخصيه المكتوبه لان لها عندي تقديرها

feelings nothing more than feelings

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

الصورة الرمزية mar mar
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2005
    الدولة
    usa
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    woooooooow

masha2 allah

jameeeel

walahi 7elo

shokran ya يمنيه

mashkooorah
    :rose::rose::rose:
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:-
    ما نقص مال من صدقه

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

الصورة الرمزية **..AhMeD..**
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    الدولة
    كندا
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    lol

hala wa gala

welcome here Yemenia

along time not seing you here
    but glad having you finally

..:..*..:..

good sms u brought us

this is one i did liked
    When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you

i also agree with Shady about

thx again Yemenia

سؤلت عن الحب فمادريت.:.:.أهو غصب علينا أم نحن عنة في غنى
    فإياك من زرع منة ماجنيـت.:.:.غير عظيم البؤس وأعظم من الشـقى
    بقلم: أحمد الحميقاني

الصورة الرمزية همسات المحبة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2003
    الدولة
    عشقي اليمن
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx yemeneeh

كن كالنخل عن الاحقاد مرتفعا بالطوب يُرمى فيلقي اطيب الثمر

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي YeMenYah نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    =====
    =====
    love:
    يمنـــي أنـــا ..
    أرض العرب أوطانـــي ~نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي~ في صـــنــعــاء عنواني!!

الصورة الرمزية كايدهم
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2003
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    انا اصلا ايش اللي جابني عندكم

ايش مكتوب وربي مش عارف فيه شي

انا شفت مكتوب انجليزي قلت ياولد ادخل وشوف اتاري الانجليزي غير لغتنا

على شان مأطول عليكم انا اسف ومش حتشوفوني ثاني

ههههههههههههههههههههههه

قال انجليزي قال
    مامل قلبي حين ملوا هم خيموا وسطه وحلوا

انا ماطعت انساهم واسلوا لو فرقوا لحمي مشاكيك

الصورة الرمزية Dr.waleed
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2003
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    thanx yemeniyah

great messeges thank you again

B.Regards

Waleed

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •