Thread: The causes of the Increasing Unemployment in Yemen

Question The causes of the Increasing Unemployment in Yemen

The causes of the Increasing Unemployment in Yemen

Many countries around the world have an increase of the unemployment. Yemen

is one of the countries that have an increase of the unemployment. The jobless rate is

increasing day by day, especially after the Gulf war. The discrimination is part of it.

The first cause of unemployment in Yemen is the Gulf war. Everybody knows how

the wars damage the economy and the infrastructure. In 1991 when Iraq invaded Kuwait,

the United States with the aid of Saudi Arabia liberated Kuwait from Iraq. After the Gulf

war had ended the governments of Kuwait and Saudi Arabia thought Yemen sympathized

with Saddam Hussein. Kuwait and Saudi Arabia unfortunately deported about two million

Yemeni to their country. The deportation increased the number of unemployment. Yemen

could not supply jobs for the deportees’ people because Yemen is one of the poorest

countries in this region.

The second cause of unemployment in Yemen is the corruption. The corruption in

my country causes a lot of problems such as, increasing the unemployment and weakening

the economy. According to Sheba,” As for the unemployment rate in Yemen, the reasons

behind the increasing of unemployment are attributed to the failure of development, of

giving care to the social aspects, the bad economic performance manifested in the humble

growth average, ill matching between education and training and the requirements of the

labor market, the failure to create an investment climate, the lack of laws to boost

investment and a low investment average.”. Actually corruption is widespread today. Now

in Yemen the person can not find a job if he or she dose not have connection. For

instance my friends graduated from the University of Malaysia but they could not find jobs

because they do not know anyone in the government due to the lack of connection in the

government. But if the son of any ministers needs a job he or she can get it right away

even though he or she dose not have high education. I remember some professor in

Yemen, said” corruption is a cancer in society, and like cancer needs strong and focused

measure to treat it.” Corruption is a huge problem in Yemen that needs to be fixed by

honest people and good administration.

In summary. The countries which suffer from the increasing of unemployment have to fix

this problem very soon to promote the economy. Yemen also has to find solution for the

increasing of the unemployment to help its people to get better life.
    كن قوياً بما فيه الكفاية

لتواجه العالم كل يوم
    كن ضعيفاً كي تعرف عظمة الخالق عزوجل
    كن حليماً بما فيه الكفايه
    لكي تعرف انك لا تعلم شيء في الدنيا
    كن مغفلاً بما فيه الكفاية
    لكي تؤمن بالمعجزات
    كن محباً لمن يحبك
    وكن محباً لمن لا يحبك فقد يغيره ذلك

[blink]هاله العماد[/blink]

العمر
    salam 3liekm hala

..:..*..:..

you know what

i swear by allah that i ejoyed every letter of ur post or research as i guess

i do agree with you about the reason you mentioned

the gulf war was a crisis for our economy as it was to our reputation some how

and the cprruption we have is a really big matter
    adn it started from distributing the scholarships to the fresh gradutes from highshool

and then it sontinues to giving the jobs to the right person who deserves

which we seem to have a problem in it

i am really glad having you here with us in the english sectin for the first time i guess
    loOoOoOol

and hope to see alot around

سؤلت عن الحب فمادريت.:.:.أهو غصب علينا أم نحن عنة في غنى
    فإياك من زرع منة ماجنيـت.:.:.غير عظيم البؤس وأعظم من الشـقى
    بقلم: أحمد الحميقاني

wooooooow
    that was soooo good
    and it's ur first time
    i think u'll fit right in :D
    it's really good i agree100% with it
    i think ama need conection if i need a job in yemen
    not good cuz i don't have anyنقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    but allah yaen
    thanx again
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:-
    ما نقص مال من صدقه

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

salam 3liekm : thank you for reading my subject and i hope that you liked it and got benefts from it
    كن قوياً بما فيه الكفاية

لتواجه العالم كل يوم
    كن ضعيفاً كي تعرف عظمة الخالق عزوجل
    كن حليماً بما فيه الكفايه
    لكي تعرف انك لا تعلم شيء في الدنيا
    كن مغفلاً بما فيه الكفاية
    لكي تؤمن بالمعجزات
    كن محباً لمن يحبك
    وكن محباً لمن لا يحبك فقد يغيره ذلك

[blink]هاله العماد[/blink]

العمر
    yeah we assure you that we got the benifit from it