التميز خلال 24 ساعة

العضو الأكثر نشاطاً هذا اليوم   الموضوع النشط هذا اليوم   المشرف المميز لهذا اليوم 
قريبا Im glad I finally signed up
بقلم :    
قريبا

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: Just thoughts

الصورة الرمزية مس جيجي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    In the MidLand
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Just thoughts

it has been really long since I have written anything that worth my attention* something is wrong with my head. With the situation at hand and the news from home* it makes one feel troubled. I dont want to be stuck here* I wanna go home. But I cant until the time comes to go and I'm scared that when time finally approaches I'll be just stuck here with my own thoughts. I hate it* I hate how people are seperating themselves from each other* I hate when I hear them talk about the northerns and the southerns* it's just not right. Not right* I feel as if years were ripped off my heart and soul. How will I ever live this way? When people are basically killing each other* if not by arms then by words. Words that are harsh and inhuman. Sometimes I feel like screaming so hard and telling everybody to stop it. To just stop it and listen to reason* to logic
    For God's sake since when we have been so stupid? So unable to see the truths that lay right there infront of us. We are one human* one life* one destiny

How come some are so blind to see it?? How come it became so trendy to take sides? and then what if you dont take side and you remain nuteral that means you're what??? betryal?? this how everyone looks at it
    Why should I take side? God I cant even write* I feel my heart is broken* my mind is blocked* my emotions are in disorder and my state is in jeopardy
    why? No one is listening and I feel I have nothing do* I feel crippled

Why should it be this way? I just dont understand... Never will

الصورة الرمزية **..AhMeD..**
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    الدولة
    كندا
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Just thoughts

sometimes when it is too dark* and someone is taking over everything else* people tend to create groups so their word would be heard.
    these groups usually start with good intentions and then the bad ones utilize it for their own good* and other times it is that bad person up there who tries pollute everyone's reputation so we would hate them and think that he is the only one pure out there..

we have to sit and think sometimes and make our own decisions Ryan.
    We have to pick sides... and i picked Yemen's side.

i disagree with how things are going in my beloved country* but i have to take a step toward resolving the issue* so does everyone!!

don't be depressed... it always feel hard when you are away and hear about Yemen and see those news.. i know what its like... but now am back home... and inshalla you will come back home safe and help to make it better..

you take it easy!

..:..*..:..
    AhMeD

سؤلت عن الحب فمادريت.:.:.أهو غصب علينا أم نحن عنة في غنى
    فإياك من زرع منة ماجنيـت.:.:.غير عظيم البؤس وأعظم من الشـقى
    بقلم: أحمد الحميقاني

الصورة الرمزية Alhomaiqani
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    الدولة
    NoWhere
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

why?
    i cant believe it u r talking this way
    u know why?
    because 2 days ago u were talking to me and Mohammed about these thing and told us dont give this things any consideration
    and now u feel upset coz of them
    so* should i repeat ur advises now?
    i dont think it will be a good ideaنقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    coz u r more patient than us

try to take everything easy i this imaginary world
    and try to be far from the political section for weeks in order to return with more activity

salam

الصورة الرمزية مس جيجي
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    In the MidLand
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Both Homaiganees replied LOL thou I didnt think anyone would نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي this section to me is like the hidden section no one read nothing. Anyway the homaigani* Well I dont fight with anyone and say anything bad despite my resentment نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

I only let go of my screaming thoughts

thanks guys

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Just thoughts
    بواسطة مس جيجي في المنتدى ملتقى اللغــات
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 07-10-2009, 01:46 AM
  2. |،| رســـم فـوتوشوب .. Racing Thoughts |،|
    بواسطة ..غــالــيــة.. في المنتدى ملتقى المونتاج والجرافيكس
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 02-08-2005, 10:01 AM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة