خرجت إمرأه من منزلها فرأت ثلاثة شيوخ لهم لحى بيضاء طويلة وكانوا جالسين في فناء منزلها.. لم تعرفهم .. وقالت لا أظنني اعرفكم ولكن لابد أنكم جوعى ! أرجوكم تفضلوا بالدخول لتأكلوا..
A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said 'I don't think I know you* but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.'

سألوها: هل رب البيت موجود؟
'
Is the man of the house in home ?' they asked .

فأجابت :لا، إنه بالخارج..
'
No '* she replied . ' He's out '

فردوا: إذن لا يمكننا الدخول.
'Then we cannot come in'* they replied .

.وفي المساء وعندما عاد زوجها أخبرته بما حصل
In the evening when her husband came home* she told him what had happened

! قال لها :إذهبي اليهم واطلبي منهم أن يدخلوا
he said: ' Go tell them I am in home and invite them i! n '

فخرجت المرأة و طلبت إليهم أن يدخلوا.
The woman went out and invited the men in .

فردوا: نحن لا ندخل المنزل مجتمعين.
'
We do not go into a House together !' they replied .

سألتهم : ولماذا؟
'Why is that ?' she asked .

فأوضح لها أحدهم قائلا: هذا اسمه (الثروة) وهو يومئ نحو أحد أصدقائه، وهذا (النجاح) وهو يومئ نحو الآخر وأنا (المحبة)، وأكمل قائلا: والآن ادخلي وتناقشي مع زوجك من منا تريدان أن يدخل منزلكم !
One of the old men explained : 'His name is Wealth *' he said as pointing to one of his friends* and said* pointing to another one * 'He is Success* and I am Love ' Then he added* 'Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home .
'

دخلت المرأة وأخبرت زوجها ما قيل. فغمرت السعادة زوجها وقال: ياله من شئ حسن، وطالما كان الأمر على هذا النحو فلندعوا !(الثروة) !. دعيه يدخل و يملئ منزلنا بالثراء
The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed . ' How nice !' he said . ' Since that is the case* let us invite Wealth . Let him come and fill our home with wealth !'

فخالفته زوجته قائلة: عزيزي، لم لا ندعو (النجاح)؟
His wife disagreed . ' My dear* why don't we invite Success ?'

كل ذلك كان على مسمع من زوجة ابنهم وهي في أحد زوايا المنزل .. فأسرعت باقتراحها قائلة: أليس من الأجدر أن ندعوا !(المحبة)؟ فمنزلنا حينها سيمتلئ بالحب
Their daughterinlaw was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion : ' Would it not be better to invite Love ? Our home will then be filled with love .'

فقال الزوج: دعونا نأخذ بنصيحة زوجة ابننا!
'Let us heed/follow our daughterinlaw' s advice*' said the husband to his wif !

اخرجي وادعي (المحبة) ليحل ضيفا علينا!
'G
o out and invite Love to be our guest.'

خرجت المرأة وسألت الشيوخ الثلاثة: أيكم (المحبة)؟ أرجو أن يتفضل بالدخول ليكون ضيفنا
The woman went out and asked the three old men * 'Which one of you is Love ? Please come in and be our guest .'

نهض (المحبة) وبدأ بالمشي نحو المنزل .. فنهض الإثنان الآخران وتبعاه !. وهي مندهشة* سألت المرأة كلا من (الثروة) و(النجاح) قائلة: لقد دعوت (المحبة) فقط ، فلماذا تدخلان معه؟
Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other two also got up and followed him. Surprised* the lady asked Wealth and Success : 'I only invited Love ; Why are you coming in?'

فرد الشيخان: لو كنت دعوت (الثروة) أو (النجاح) لظل الإثنان الباقيان خارجاً، ولكن كونك دعوت (المحبة) فأينما يذهب نذهب معه .. أينما توجد المحبة، يوجد الثراء والنجاح.!
The old men replied together : 'If you had invited Wealth or Success * the other two of us would've stayed out* but since you invited Love * wherever He goes* we go with him. Wherever there is Love* there is also

مع اطيب المنى

حاااشد