I would like to thank all the writers who positively or otherwise wrote in support of marrying the educated girl* though* I totally disagree with them about the title. Though the matter of education is important* the place of residence is far more important. As we know* the country girls lives a simple life. But they are hard working. A common country girl cooks food* takes care of children* feeds animals* brings water* grows crops* and in some places she carries stones for buildings. I personally carried out a field appraisal at Al-Ruhod village for the social fund for development and found that woman do two-fold what men do. In other words* in addition to their work* they shoulder most of men's burdens. With regard to beauty* country girls are beautiful and their beauty is natural. They are not aware of cosmetic surgeries* powders* or creams. In addition* country girls keep up the customs and traditions of the society. They never go out without a mahram and as for their needs they accept little. At universities* not only country boys* but also country girls get the first positions. In this past year* for example* rural students at Taiz university (boys and girls)* got the first ten positions in English* Arabic* Physics* Biology* and Math departments.On the contrary* most city girls are proud and arrogant (there is much ado about nothing). They spend half their money on unnecessary things like hand purses* shoes* and cosmetic powders and creams. They do go shopping at nights usually without their men relatives. Furthermore* most of them cannot do necessary things such as cooking food and raising children* which accounts for the spread of bad gangs in the city. To sum up* we often find an educated country woman who shares life challenges with her husband* but we hardly hear about uneducated city woman who can not even bake a loaf of bread or cook food. Let us stop here so as not to get frustrated....

المزيد...