We are sending to the world our little left heartfelt greetings on the occasion of the world Peace day.The Somali refugees in Yemen are illusive community refugees of separate individuals that have not effective interaction and social and economic network characterized in a productive artificial relationship between them on one hand and with the host and international communities. this was as a result of quarrelsome individuals who always obstruct with every entity supposed to conserve their interests the interests of their Greater Population here in Yemen. infertile unfruitful tribal confrontations borrowed from home; even though there is reputable system and Elected Leadership of community and Somali interest Conservation Committee* you will hear the vociferously quarrelling Refugee warlords* mostly unintentional* and traditional* sprawling meaningless around for requesting for international and regional interferences of destroying the only united and professional cadres that are tirelessly and voluntarily working day and night to support and assist these forgotten people and on their accord.They are closed completely* from their close surroundings and live in an anarchism socially and their security life for administrating of their forsaken human rights.They live under unknown families which has zero tolerance of family economy* dmolished by ignorance and know-all attitude from poor and traditional-based fascist elders*until their vulnerability have reached unknown decree to them and to the concerned parties.Their life starts from noon every day* where all begin under the famous search operation of Kat in any price* and any source* from securing* its all right and there* starts their poor and malfunctioned political debates of back home and what is going on!!. Useless and superficial debates sometimes reaches to where a violent confrontation happens between them?. For what? for defending the vociferous and ruthless war-mongering kin back home. Whose job is merely sustenance for living the price of the blood civilians* nothing else?After that the refugee returns back his little room injured* beaten* or tired for squabbling others for things not related with his/her immediate survival degree here* in the country of host!. the hungry and lack of future is not bothering him/her; there in his home* he narrates how he hardly hit his tribal enemy* and for the sake of defending the most enemy of 21 century civilization "Clan". No food* no water* no shelter* no future he denies allover his situation. in amongst his family he tells them how he would become the President of Somalia!!??.in a narrative* local* traditional* dogmatic* superficial* examplative* and non-scientific way of talking!!.???.Night fall in the midnight there are other stories more pragmatic after the intoxication of Cathien starts to end out* mostly from the walls* the only real eyewitnesses of the miserable situation of these families which they are sheltering!! What a terror that these walls are hiding!!. Nobody can tell in reality of how these people are living other than the walls that they hide behind it.In the other mid-noon* the Somali individual doesn't know the directions around them! and where the sun rises and sets!! if you ask how many times that he saw the sun rising* Oh! He might tell before 18 years!!!!.They witness day and night* without a purpose* a something worth dying for which gives meaning to life* they live under a purposeless life and a living death* they don't see where to get purpose* other than their clan loses and through fanatic wars and useless human caused calamities ! Because they don't see in the horizon a dedicated future that assist them create one!!?? All what they see both here and back home is halfheartedly efforts that seems to give chance for unseen things by them!!!???.Can somebody entitles these people that they would make the world a better place to live? Becouse of in the proportion of their contribution* to make only better place to where they are living!. they are a kind of a wasted human being* a scoundrels that their heroism creates a wrong ideologies that increases only their burden on them or on others!!??. Actually we are heading no where??!! as a refugees in Yemen or as a Somali Citizens back home!!.Like a people who are altogether inside a crazy or mad people hospital who outside people did care for only their health and psychological needs demands to be there!. Really it's like that* nothing more* we have been living here in Yemen for about 18 years* under a tiresome and painful encircled life situation that ends in Yemen and again starts from Yemen to head us nowhere.Our instinct of lack of country that protects our honor and dignity makes us believe that* regardless of its tremendous consequences* it didn't absolve ours or its not our responsibility because of panic-stricken and outlandish behivour of lack of hope the only thing that increases our bewilderment. Let us be strong in front of others* because of history thought us that others would not resolve our problems!.is the only experience that a Somali refugees has collected the past 18 years of living in exile!!. Nothing else or who else may tell me more than that?!!. more surprising when I have asked a Somali nomad refugees expatriates here in Yemen* of about his knowledge of UNHCR he abruptly answered another question that says "is it the other clan that??" added Yeah again after observing my surprise "yeah its where that clan organizes its men to harm our kins or mobilizes conspiracy against our clan"???!!!! Moreover continued to begin threatening UNHCR tribe for its aggressive behaviors!!. I have not surprised for his remarks* what surprised me its how such like that ridiculous claims is that acceptable in this 21 century!!?? for the range of closed-mindedness it has reached!!??If you say* that these miseries are happening us here in Yemen* the answer is ready without telling me* "There are many Yemeni people who are similar to our situation" but not such like us!!. I may add* if this is heard by UNHCR the only Responsible International Refugee Organization* they would isolate you! And you are the world threat to their services and assistance to you* and their donor base!! You would be taken to underground cell secretly and would put on a trail in The Hague international Criminal Court under Red-Eyed judges* dressed blue uniform with few Europeans and Persians without Russians and Venezuelans* you would be accused of violating international Humanitarian laws and provisions* which means it's threatening the national security of UNHCR.Under their intimidation and threatening remarks you would be scared by remarks such as " you don't have a right but you have a solution* means Mr. your solution is to take part the pirating operations and Islamist Resistance works back in home!!. Because an Arabic Speaking individuals may more vigorously hand your shirt color saying its your durable solution* that is all!!?.The pronounced verdict would read like: "first of all* who allowed refugees to lament* because they are international problem* not Yemen problem or etc* therefore* the court decided to the fate of sentencing deathly peace!! And existence!!. I have realized that I was being asked by a little brother of mine* a question of our situation in Yemen.So I have abruptly returned back* to answer his question " Dear brother don't lament as a Somali proverb says "if you are dying keep away the driblets from your month-means clean" so if you if the reason is that* why don't we return back home!! To partake pirating* of Resistance operations if the world has honored us to carry that job!!??". "Oh! My Dear Brother don't mention Somalia because it's Globalized Civil War Zone"? As Professor Michael Weinstein Said or as Yemeni Writer on Al-Thawra Daily Newspaper wrote before. What he wrote that old guy "its Fadl Al-Naqib" I said and he wrote "mentioning Somalia is a vomiting". what" said by Mowlid" surprised the vomiting* you know Mowlid I said he meant "that mentioning Somalia and not moving a finger to assist what is going on is such as vomiting" I convinced."Don't surprise if you hear a word of Somalization* which means don't make us such Somalia* it has become like proverb" I Continued to warn against others mostly tribalists to take such a random and devastative decisions that looks like our father's decisions that demolished allover the nation and its people and eventually made them pirates and pundits that knows how to kill and harm!!!."so Where to Escape" asked Mowlid* retiring and tiring question I spoke and asked myself as the bad man amongst the Good* I have hesitated to get a suitable answer* for it was painfully stayed our minds and brains for almost two decades-without a suitable and sustainable answer!!."I don't Know" I said to Little Mowlid* "we don't have other than Allah let us pray for our country for peace" I added to escape any curious* however* Mr. Mowlid refused to accept my answer and convictions* so he wandered* looked around and walked and returned back asking me " what about the Nearing Rich gulf states" he asked gazing my lips. "Brother* if you migrate to these countries you will be repatriated forcefully to Mogadishu* and would be again and again vulnerable to be victimized those global proxy warriors and their counterpart of Islamist who are seeking to sacrifice in order to go to paradise" therefore* Somalia* its such as where is suffering a heavy floods* so how about if you confront these floods* you would be lost* but what about if you wait or follow the side which the floods are coming until is stabilized by the time" I concluded* however* its like choosing the Bad from the Worse" let us choose the bad* and let us observe the worse to return back to Bad and then back and back many times until it becomes Relatively Bad!!" I said looking in the eyes of Mowlid who slept for my insipid and unacceptable remarks and explanations* I looked back and forth* no one is a awake* I tried to look for "Sleep" inside Sana'a instead of "Mogadishu" I didn't Find a nightmarish sleeping for over than a decade* I gotten out Looked around* no body is there with exception of me* I have murmured for unknown words* I Have heard what I have said* as an echoes returning back* as telling me not to speak! I opened the door looked the other opposite windows of the house there is the Cemeteries* then* without the opposition of an echoes I have calmly talked and greeted to the resting souls in these cemeteries* there did sleep arrived....

المزيد...