I read Maged Thabet?s article entitled ?To marry educated or uneducated women? Part Three? published on 6 Aug. 2009* but I did not have a chance to read his previous articles about the same subject. I do not know how you presented this idea previously* but I think there is no point in comparing between educated and uneducated women. It goes without saying that an educated woman is far and away better than an uneducated woman. Mothers teach their children while the father is absent. She not only concerns herself with what they eat* but also about what they feel. Children need someone who understands them. Educated women can read a lot of books about how to raise children. That will enable them to raise their children in the best possible way. For instance* my son could count from one to ten in Arabic* English and in my mother tongue* and he is only 2 and a half years old. He also knows the Arabic and English alphabets* with only a few mistakes. All of this progress is not because of me but because of the efforts of his mother who devotes her time to the wellbeing of her son. I sometimes see my wife reading a leaflet of medicine to make sure about the side effects and the date of expiration. That is the simplest thing that an educated mother could do. I do not say that life is a bed of roses with an educated woman. Like any couple* you might have ups and downs in life* and personal differences could play their role. There might be some issues that you do not see eye to eye on* but after all you can discuss such issues with an educated wife and can come to an agreement with her ? something almost impossible with an uneducated wife....

المزيد...