Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: طالبتكم لاتردوني... :(

شاعر وخبير بالاعشاب الطبيه
    العمر

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    My generous sister ..
    The topic is very easy .. And no Ybi is from you any effort .. An on the contrary is interesting and interesting ..
    For you a group from the people notices and your impressions write about them ...
    He was crumbled what know does he require or defines a specific enactment of these persons or they are from one layer and by the same of the educational Al Mtsoua .... What defined that is my dear sister ..
    Before about 3 days she read the topic ... And she gathered quantity idea about my colleagues in the university residence ... And to you what got it ..
    Their number 6 persons .. And I am their seventh
    ==
    Their personalities are very good .. Their greater an enactment is approximately the official on them and on the residence matters .. Wmita very carefully around its brothers connects it sometimes to the strong intervention in their privacies which causes a kind of the skirmish that what soon that Ynkhmd ..
    The second .. An intellectual on a high degree .. Its hobby and the chief concern the reading .. All of the young men could not understand him that they counted I .. She understood it well and knew its style ... Until some of them accuse it of the conceit and the love of the isolation .. And I saw in it Ezzat a same and a dignity unprecedented ..
    The third .. We increased a religiousness .. A keen on you mention us if what approached a mistake .. The official on us is in the religious side and the sent and economical one .. The one that wakes us is to the dawn prayer and maintains all of the cares that they save all what sees in it an evil on us .... Sometimes I see in it a kind from the selfishness and the selfishness .... Wouqd this is present in it .. But it is not considered a thing in front of its good personality
    The fourth .. Little of the speeches .. He leans towards the reading of the literary books .. She does not hear from it any speech that hurts .. And Lord until that I sometimes say for me that your speaking is from a gold
    لكي تحياتي

اشكر الاخت مزاين على التوقيع

Quote Originally Posted by الذيب الخليفي
    أختي الكريمة ..
    الموضوع سهل جداً .. ولا يبي منك أي جهد .. بالعكس هو ممتع وشيق ..
    تلاحظ لك جماعة من الناس وتكتب أنطباعاتك عنهم ...
    بس ما أدري هل يشترط أو يحدد سن معين لهؤلاء الأشخاص أو إنهم من طبقة واحدة وبنفس المتسوى التعليمي .... ما حددتي ذلك أختي العزيزة ..
    قبل حوالي 3 ايام طالعت الموضوع ... وجمعت كم فكرة عن زملائي في السكن الجامعي ... وإليك ما حصلت عليه ..
    عددهم 6 أشخاص .. وأنا سابعهم نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    ==
    شخصياتهم طيبة جداً .. أكبرهم سناً هو تقريباً المسؤول عليهم وعلى أمور السكن.. وميتع بحرص شديد حول إخوانه يوصله أحياناً إلى التدخل القوي في خصوصياتهم مما يسبب نوع من الاحتكاك الذي ما يلبث أن ينخمد ..
    الثاني .. مثقف على درجة عالية .. هوايته وشغله الشاغل القراءة .. كل الشباب لم يستطيعوا فهمه عداني أنا .. فهمته جيداً وعرفت أسلوبه ... حتى إن بعضهم أتهمه بالغرور وحب الانعزال .. وأنا رأيت فيه عزت نفس وكرامة ليس لها مثيل ..
    الثالث .. أكثرنا تديناً نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي .. حريص على تذكرينا إذا ما أقتربنا من غلط .. المسؤول علينا في الجانب الديني والموجه والمرشد .. هو الذي يوقظنا لصلاة الفجر ويحرص كل الحرص على أن يجنبا كل ما يرى فيه شراً علينا .... أحياناً أرى فيه نوعاً من الأنانية وحب النفس .... ووقد يكون هذا موجود فيه .. ولكنه لا يعد شيئاً أمام شخصيته الطيبة
    الرابع .. قليل الكلام .. يميل إلى قراءة الكتب الأدبية .. لا تسمع منه أي كلمة تؤذي .. وربي حتى أنني أحياناً أقول له أن كلامك من ذهب ... لأنه شخص فعلاً ما تطلع منه كلمه إلا في موضعها ..
    الخامس .. ولوع جداً بكل تراثي وقديم .. يكثير من مشاهدة التلفاز .. يغلب عليه طابع البداوه إلى حدٍ كبير .. لا يتمتع بسعة صدر .. رغم إنه يبتدئ بالمزح ثم إذا حدثت ردة فعل سرعان ما يظهر من الحنق والزعل ..
    السادس .. معذّب نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي ... هو الوحيد فينا إلى ناوي على زواج السنة الجاية .. خاطب له سنتين .. حاله حال نفسه .. طيب جداً .. مدمن أغاني نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي .. فكره مشتت .. قليل المذاكره والحرص على الدروس .. أحياناً يفوت المحاضرة بلا سبب .. أو لأجل أسباب تافهه ..... منه تعلمت أن أنسى فكرة الزواج إلى ما بعد التخرج نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    >>>>هذا اللي قدرت عليه ... ولا تحرمينا دعائك أختي

Quote Originally Posted by الوحيشي
    من الممكن أختي العزيزة أن نقوم بترجمة موضوع الاخ الذيب الخليفي .. ونتمنى من الأخت عدنيه دلع مساعدتنا في ذلك هي والأخ أحمد .. هذا بالطبع إن كنتِ تجدي بأن موضوعه مناسب ...

تحياتي لك
    مع انك ما طلبت الساعده مني يا وحيشي لكن انا
    بترجم موضوع الاخ الذيب قريييب جداً ....

Quote Originally Posted by الطبيب البهلولي

My generous sister ..
    The topic is very easy .. And no Ybi is from you any effort .. An on the contrary is interesting and interesting ..
    For you a group from the people notices and your impressions write about them ...
    He was crumbled what know does he require or defines a specific enactment of these persons or they are from one layer and by the same of the educational Al Mtsoua .... What defined that is my dear sister ..
    Before about 3 days she read the topic ... And she gathered quantity idea about my colleagues in the university residence ... And to you what got it ..
    Their number 6 persons .. And I am their seventh
    ==
    Their personalities are very good .. Their greater an enactment is approximately the official on them and on the residence matters .. Wmita very carefully around its brothers connects it sometimes to the strong intervention in their privacies which causes a kind of the skirmish that what soon that Ynkhmd ..
    The second .. An intellectual on a high degree .. Its hobby and the chief concern the reading .. All of the young men could not understand him that they counted I .. She understood it well and knew its style ... Until some of them accuse it of the conceit and the love of the isolation .. And I saw in it Ezzat a same and a dignity unprecedented ..
    The third .. We increased a religiousness .. A keen on you mention us if what approached a mistake .. The official on us is in the religious side and the sent and economical one .. The one that wakes us is to the dawn prayer and maintains all of the cares that they save all what sees in it an evil on us .... Sometimes I see in it a kind from the selfishness and the selfishness .... Wouqd this is present in it .. But it is not considered a thing in front of its good personality
    The fourth .. Little of the speeches .. He leans towards the reading of the literary books .. She does not hear from it any speech that hurts .. And Lord until that I sometimes say for me that your speaking is from a gold
    لكي تحياتي

اخي الطبيب نصيحه لا تعتمد على

ترجمة المواقع كون تأكد انت بنفسك ....

وبعدين انت كاتب Their number 6 persons .. And I am their seventh

والموضوع يتكلم على اربعه اشخاص بس.... في لخبطه عندك

Thy are 6 persons.. And me the seventh one==

their personalities are very good and friendly..the biggest one accountant of the all friends also he accountant of the place to rest And he enjoys very carefully around its friends He connects it sometimes to the strong intervention in their privacies which causes a kind of the skirmish that what soon that ينخمد .. ( ما لها معني )

The second .. An intellectual on a high degree .. Its hobby and the chief concern the reading ..All of the young men could not understand him Except I .. he understood it well and knew its style ... Until some of them accuse it of the conceit and the love of the isolation ..And I saw a same and a dignity unprecedented

The third .. We increased a religiousness... A keen on you mention us if what approached a mistake .. The official on us is in the religious side and the sent and economical one ..He that What sees in it an evil on us .... Sometimes I see in it a kind from the selfishness and the selfishness .... Wouqd this is present in it ..But it is not considered a thing in front of

The fourth .. Little of the speeches .. He leans towards the reading of the literary books .. She does not hear from it any speech that hurts ..And Lord until that I sometimes say for me your speaking from this subject..

The fifth .. And he was tormented very by all traditional and old .. He increases watching the television .. The nomadism nature overwhelms it to a great extent .. He does not enjoy a patience ..Despite

The sixth .. A tortured ... He only in us to intending the marriage of the next year.. He addressed for it two years .. Its state is state himself .. He soothed very ..Songs addict

ارجو ان تكون ترجمتي ارضت

كل المهتمين بالموضوع

ورجاءا اذا في اي غلط

في القواعد او المعاني يعدل عليا

محــرر صحــفي
    العمر
    وليش ياجماعه تتعبووووووووووووا أنفسكم وتترجمووووووووا الموضوع حق الذيب الخليفي

أنتوا نسيتووووووووووووا أن أخونا الذيب الخليفي تخصص لغة انجليزية :36_1_13:

يعني ترجمته للموضوع فيها فائدة من عدة نواحي الأولى انه بيكمل جمالته مع أختنا غزالة أبوظبي :36_1_13:

وثانياً انه هو بيستفيد من الترجمة لنفسه :em05:

كل الود

بن حبتور

شاعر وخبير بالاعشاب الطبيه
    العمر
    الشاطر
    اذا كان الموضوع يتكلم عن اربعه
    فلماذا انت حطيت هذا السطر

اشكر الاخت مزاين على التوقيع

About three days ago I was able to observe 6 people and I collected information about my roommates in my university residence.

Their personalities are very kind. The eldest one of them is probably the person of authority. He is extremely strict with his fellow roommates, and gets involved in their personal lives; that sometimes creates frictions between them, but this would quickly calm down after the confrontation.

The second person is highly educated, loves to read and spends most of his time reading and feeding his brain with knowledge. Everyone is unable to understand him except me, thus; some people accused him of being full of himself and liking to isolate himself from others. But I understood him very well, and saw self respect and honor in him that I’ve never seen in anyone before.

The third person is the most religious among all of us. He always reminds us of doing the right thing instead of the bad. He is the one held responsible for giving us directions and giving us advice about religion and such. He’s the one who holds it upon himself to wake everyone up for the morning prayers, and takes extra caution to make sure he keeps us away from all the things we could do wrong. I sometimes sense some kind of selfishness in him, and perhaps that could be true, but that couldn’t be held against him because of his kind personality.

The fourth person isn’t much of a talker. Tends to read literature, and will never say a harmful thing to anyone. To the point where I literally tell him your words are made of gold. Because he never says a word with no meaning and purpose to it, and will always stay in topic.

The fifth loves everything cultural and modern. Spends a lot of time watching television, and his Bedouin personality is a lot more visible to others than those surrounding him. He is easily irritated though he likes to fool around, but as soon as there is a fast reaction his true identity revels.

The sixth one of us is the one suffering. He is the only one who is planning to get married the upcoming year. He’s been engaged for the past two years and he doesn’t communicate much. He is a very kind young man who is madly in love with music. He thinks too much and he doesn’t focus on one specific thing. He doesn’t seem serious about his education, and would sometimes skip his lectures for no reason what so ever or would skip them for pathetic reasons. And I learned from him not to think about marriage until I am done with my education and get my degree.

انشاء الله افدتك....هدي الترجمه لموضوع اخونا الذيب الخليفي.

العمر
    الله يخبط راسك من طبيب يبويا ايش تكتب انته تبغا تجيب لي جلطة بالانجليزي حقك
    رعشتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتتك بيجر ,, سوري يا حبايب بس مدري وش تبغا البنيه لاتقصرون معها انا لو بس افهم شلي تبين بضبظ من ترجمه كنت ساعدك ,, بس الله يخلي الشباب وبلاخص هع هع قصدي المشرف ,, احلى ياعدنيه دلع مين قدنا صرنا نترررررررجم فديييييييييتك روحك انا :36_3_12:
    Last edited by شيط^ميط; 03-12-2005 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by الطبيب البهلولي
    الشاطر
    اذا كان الموضوع يتكلم عن اربعه
    فلماذا انت حطيت هذا السطر

شوف اخي الطيب اتمنى
    انه ما يكون في زعل بيننا

Thy are 6 persons.. And me the seventh one

هذا السطر يعني هم 6 اشخاص وانا سابعهم

انت كاتب في الموضع عن اربعه اشخاص بس وحاط االسطر هذا

عرفت وين الخلل ....... انا الترجمه كانت عندي كامله وعن 6 اشخاص

( والكمال لله ) اكيد كمان عندي غلط وللي حصله يطلعه وبدون زعل

ترجمة الاخت عدنية دلع هي الدلع .. اقصد الترجمة الصح

I was going to translate it for you sister since I saw most translations
    given were not accurate. However, 3dnia Dala3 has done a great job.1

regards

TK
    I hate to see u leave but I have to let u go

هلا فيكم ماقصرتو والله
    تسلمون وانا مستحيه منكم وايد لاني تعبتكم معايا
    ومشكورين على الترجمه وهذا ان دل فيدل على كرم اصلكم و حبكم لمساعده الناس ومد يد العون لهم
    مشكورين اخواني وهذي خدمه ماراح انساها لكم
    ونشاء الله يكون في ميزان حسناتكم
    وعتمدت الترجمه من عندكم

تسلموووووووووووووووووووووووون

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information