Thread: let's chat

الاسبوع كله بالحديدة عدا الاحد و الاثنين و الثلاثاء بصنعاء
    العمر
    Hi 2 allllllllll in here .

Good time 2 chatting .
    بـــغداد يا قمة جــروحي ****** خانك الاهل و العرب باعوكِ

بغداد يا عاصمة الرشيدي ***** دنسك الصهيوني و الامريكي
    ============ ابو طه اليمني========
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

اللهم اني اسألك من خير ما سألك به محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم واستعيذ بك من شر ما استعاذ به محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم *
    اللهم اجعلنا ممن يورثون الجنان ويبشرون بروح وريحان ورب غير غضبان .. امين
    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

العمر
    Holla!

I wasn't tending to post here, untill i saw the violation against my trade marks by a third party called 3adaniah dala3!

I suppose u have to deal with my lawyers for the next years...

or we can set this to apeaceful solution once u stop using my words... Otherwise: I OBJECT !!

heheheheh just kiddin around, don't take it personally sweet sis!

Currently I'm in sanaa, stayin till friday...

There's a lil problem i've been facing here, and that's the shops here are raising the prices crazily once they (( THINK )) that i came from a khaliji country (( Although I'm a PURE hadrami hehehehehe! )) Well, this's just gettin completely disturbing... I believe some people already talked about the subject.. Besides, this's a general ( problem ) in almost all big yemeni cities where the sellers raise the prices crazily if the customer spoke with a different slang than thiers!

( u probably realized that i'm very tired after a long day of shopping and NEGOTIATING! Well, the weather here is extremely nice, enough to make me forget all the trouble! Sanaa RULEZ!!! )

And, thank u dear 3adaniah for ur sweet reply!

SALUT <------ Just a temporary replacement untill the court judges the mess hehehehe!
    يمني.. لن يطول المزيفون.. لن يطول الخونة المتكبرون.. سيقعون سيقعون..

MATRIX.....missed ya.....well u know what...i went throught he same thing when i went to 3dan last summer....i speak with an accent mixed with egyptian, ymni, , khaligi and iraqi and shami because well most of my friends are shami and i've been here for so long...so my accent isnt 3dni anymore...m3a inni a7awel walla lol.....ne how....when ever i go to ma7alat elteyab.......yeeeeeeeeh.......lol amana a thousant goes up to 2 five hundred for some reason...oh and especially wa7da min khalati goes to the sellers...hah she camt min canada....and she thinks shes making things better...lol......so sometimes i end up sending someone to speak for me and i start right next to them like a moron...lol....oh and sometimes i get sellers saying ya emmi...or something like that thinkin am palestinian of lebanese....:S
    lol......any how u.....matrix my friend go to 3dn a7san min san3a...i promise that u'll have the time of ur life....best thing is the beach at night....go out at 12 and come back at 4 in the morning....akhar 7alawa.
    any ways my friend..i hope ur having fun down there and eating well before u go down to jordan where all u'll eat is from outside....
    and its good to hear that ur 7adrami...i like 7adarem...tho they dont like 3danya...bas i like them....am half 7adrami too....

oh before i leave...................................
    try to take me to court.....i'll turn ur lawyers against u..lol....and trust me even if salut wasnt ur word i wouldnt use it cuz it doesnt sound so femini....and i like to sound pretty lol....more pretty than i already am...

yalla take care of ur self.....and be safe out there i know how they drive their cars down there...

ciao

Last edited by ألــوان; 22-09-2005 at 02:35 AM.

MATRIX.....missed ya.....well u know what...i went throught he same thing when i went to 3dan last summer....i speak with an accent mixed with egyptian, ymni, , khaligi and iraqi and shami because well most of my friends are shami and i've been here for so long...so my accent isnt 3dni anymore...m3a inni a7awel walla lol.....ne how....when ever i go to ma7alat elteyab.......yeeeeeeeeh.......lol amana a thousand goes up to 2 five hundred for some reason...oh and especially wa7da min khalati goes to the sellers...hah she came min canada....and she thinks shes making things better...lol......so sometimes i end up sending someone to speak for me and i stand right next to them like a moron...lol....oh and sometimes i get sellers saying ya emmi...or something like that thinkin am palestinian or lebanese....:S
    lol......any how u.....matrix my friend go to 3dn a7san min san3a...i promise that u'll have the time of ur life....best thing is the beach at night....go out at 12 and come back at 4 in the morning....akhar 7alawa
    any ways my friend..i hope ur having fun down there and eating well before u go down to jordan where all u'll eat is from outside....
    and its good to hear that ur 7adrami...i like 7adarem...tho they dont like 3danya...bas i like them....am half 7adrami too....

oh before i leave...................................
    try to take me to court.....i'll turn ur lawyers against u..lol....and trust me even if salut wasnt ur word i wouldnt use it cuz it doesnt sound so femini....and i like to sound pretty lol....more pretty than i already am...

yalla take care of ur self.....and be safe out there i know how they drive their cars down there...

ciao

Oh My God.............what the hell was i on???????? three times the same message??????? w3333 lol
    excuse me people my bad..i didnt notice i kept pressing on reply instead of EDIT... lol
    little crazy me.

العمر
    Quote Originally Posted by عدنيه دلع
    little crazy me.
    Glad u admit it hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

How r ya doin sweetz?!

I did go to aden a month ago and I did have a similar situations too..!

Well, Aden IS extremely nice, but extremely hot (( Even hotter than mukalla! )) but I had a good time there, it was sweet and sweaty!

And, who said that hadrami's hate adeni's????? First we're all of a one country and one religion, besides, one of my best friends is from aden... And so you are sweeeeeety!

hope i made my point there!

Well, I've arrived to jordan yesterday, already missing my hometown!

I think you'll see so much of me soon, once i finish some university procedures....

have fun (( Registered trade mark ))

have a good day (( Also Registered trade mark ))

Ciao (( how on earth does this word sound fiminin??? ))

Salut (( Oh yeah, very masculin, and very Registered trade mark! ))

De gracia amigo (( u can buy this, still available! ))

العمر
    Quote Originally Posted by عدنيه دلع
    Thanx for caring sis...

it's another problem that faces everyone in sanaa! they just drive ( or fly ) crazily and carlessly ( respect to all )!

I did have an experience - which i hope none of u will go through - and that was about 3 years ago where my twin brother was hit by a runnin car in sanaa.. it happened in front of me.. it was painful seeing ur twin brother FLYING a distance of 10 meters in front of ur eyes... he went to ICU and had a pelvis fracture.. but thank god he's completely ok now..

I wonder why do they drive like this?!?! is it the precious time they're trying to catch?

My respect to all those who obey the rulez and live like humans do...

Have a nice drive !

العمر
    hi everyone
    [CENTER]نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

سأترُكُ حُبكُم مِن غيرِ بُغضٍ = وذاكَ لِكثرةِ الشُركاءِ فيهِ
    إذا وقع الذُبابُ على طعامٍ = رفعتُ يدي ونفسي تشتهيهِ
    وتجتنِبُ الاسودُ ورود ماءٍ = إذا كان الكلابُ يلِغن فيهِ

hi allllllllllllllllllllllllll..................GOD
    am so bored...so bored walla......hi mshakes...nice to have u among all of us...MATRIX ana so sorry about ur twin brother....Allah kan m3o walla...Allah ye3een elli 3aysheen hinak...u know wallahi when i got to san3a from here...i cried when i was on the taxi.......man the driver drives like a cow....am sorry cows r better drivers...man i felt like i was gonna die that day wallahi....my mom almost slapped me with her shoe lol...cuz i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo am not going anymore....i was telling the driver to stop the car cuz i wanted out of it all....he almost hit people and cars and trucks...lol........bas el7amdella....i dont think i'll even be able to drive in san3a bas 3dn okay.........

any ways....matrix my dear why dont u come join us in other sections too..i mean it's still shabab elyemen...

elmohim all...i'll be back later
    ciao

العمر
    what a long conversation guys here lol

..:..*..:..

how s life has been treatin' ya ll

hope t cool

urs all

AhMeD

سؤلت عن الحب فمادريت.:.:.أهو غصب علينا أم نحن عنة في غنى