I oversee a vape store submission site https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally sells CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD items like CBD oil. We solely offer web marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a relatively considerable variety of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment choices and now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from an additional lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at cyemen.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Look into my homepage: Vpod Replacement Pods