ايها الطفل العظيم بصمودك لن اقول لك اصبر فانا اعلم انك لا تقوى استيعاب الصمود او معناه ولكن اقوى ان اقول لك سامحني وليسامحني كل طفل يعاني لاني هنا في مكاني ما قدرة اعمل للاطفال غزة الابرياء غير الرسالة والتفرج الدني نعم نحن حقراء اذا متم انتم على ارض السلام بهذه الحقارة فاي موته نستحق نحن اننا نستحق موت الجزم والدوس بالاقدام نحن حقراء لسنا انسانيين كل انسان ياكل ويتالم ويحب ويمشي وهو لا يرى او يحاول عمل نفسه انه لا يرى ماذا يجري بهذا الطفل في غزة وماذا راح يصير فيه بعد فهو حقير اين المسلمين والعلماء اين حقوق الانسان اين حماية الاطفال اين الجمعيات الدولية لحماية الطفل اين العالم اين البابا لا يتكلم لماذا هذا الصمد العجيب بيكفيييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي يييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي ييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي سكوت ايها العالم الميت بيكفي حرامممممممممممممممممممممممممممممم ورب اليسوع حراممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممم ممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممم ورب رنات كنيسة المهد الجميلة والعذبة ورب ولد ادم اجمعين محمد الصادق الامين حراااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااامممممممممممممم م ايها العالم هذا الصمت الرهيب اما اطفال غزة فاللف بكل كل ورود العالم والياسمين اهديها اليك يا ابرئ طفل تكبد جنون بوس وبارك والسخيفة ليفني
اللغة الانجليزية
Oh great Besmodk the child will not be patient* I tell you I know you can not absorb or withstand the most powerful means* but I tell you that forgive me and forgive me of every child to suffer because I am here in my place of work is the ability of the innocent children of Gaza and the non-admission to watch Yes* we Hakra if you die on the land of peace Faye Abjection this death that we deserve* we deserve death and trampled trampled to say we are not produced human Hakra everyone eating and pain* like walking and he did not see or attempt to do the same that he did not see what is happening in Gaza this child and what has become yet where it fought the Muslims and where the rights of scientists Where is the protection of children's rights where the international association for the protection of children where the world where the Pope does not speak to why this strange Samad Bikveyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeieeyeeyeeyeeyeey eeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyee yeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeye Scott O world Bikvi Dead Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm employer Aljesus Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm employer rings Church of the Nativity* the beautiful and fresh-born head of Adam Mohamed Sadek of all the world* you Hraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm m this terrible silence As children Vallv all of Gaza and all the world and the role of Jasmine Ahidiha to you exonerate the child suffered mad Bos Park and absurd Livni
Arabic > English swapTranslate
Suggest a better translation

Thank you for contributing your translation suggestion to Google Translate.We'll use your suggestion to improve translation quality in future updates to our system. Oh great Besmodk the child will not be patient* I tell you I know you can not absorb or withstand the most powerful means* but I tell you that forgive me and forgive me of every child to suffer because I am here in my place of work is the ability of the innocent children of Gaza and the non-admission to watch Yes* we Hakra if you die on the land of peace Faye Abjection this death that we deserve* we deserve death and trampled trampled to say we are not produced human Hakra everyone eating and pain* like walking and he did not see or attempt to do the same that he did not see what is happening in Gaza this child and what has become yet where it fought the Muslims and where the rights of scientists Where is the protection of children's rights where the international association for the protection of children where the world where the Pope does not speak to why this strange Samad Bikveyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeieeyeeyeeyeeyeey eeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyee yeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeye Scott O world Bikvi Dead Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm employer Aljesus Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm employer rings Church of the Nativity* the beautiful and fresh-born head of Adam Mohamed Sadek of all the world* you Hraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm m this terrible silence As children Vallv all of Gaza and all the world and the role of Jasmine Ahidiha to you exonerate the child suffered mad Bos Park and absurd Livni

اللغة الفرنسية
Oh great Besmodk l'enfant ne sera pas patient* je vous le dis je sais que vous ne peut pas absorber ou aux moyens les plus puissants* mais je vous le dis* pardonne-moi et pardonnez-moi de tous les enfants de souffrir parce que je suis ici dans mon lieu de travail est la capacité des enfants innocents de Gaza et de la non-admission à regarder Oui* nous Hakra en cas de décès sur la terre de la paix Faye abjection de cette mort que nous méritons* nous méritons la mort et piétiné piétinée à-dire que nous ne sont pas produites Hakra tout le monde mange de l'homme et de la douleur* comme la marche et il ne voit pas ou de tenter de faire la même chose qu'il ne voit pas ce qui se passe dans la bande de Gaza et de ce que cet enfant est devenu le moment où il a combattu les musulmans* et où les droits des scientifiques Où est la protection des droits de l'enfant* où l'association internationale pour la protection de l'enfance où le monde où le Pape ne parle pas de la raison pour laquelle cet étrange Samad Bikveyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeieeyeeyeeyeeyeey eeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyee yeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeye Scott O monde Bikvi Dead Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm employeur Aljesus Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm employeur anneaux église de la Nativité* la belle et douce-né la tête d'Adam Mohamed Sadek de tout le monde* vous Hraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm m ce terrible silence Comme les enfants Vallv tous de la bande de Gaza et le monde entier et le rôle de Jasmine Ahidiha vous exonérer de l'enfant a subi Bos Park folle et absurde Livni
اللغة الاسبانية
¡Oh gran Besmodk el niño no tenga paciencia* os digo que sé que no puede absorber o soportar el medio más poderoso* pero yo os digo que me perdone y me perdone de todos los niños a sufrir* porque estoy aquí en mi lugar de trabajo es la capacidad de los niños inocentes de Gaza y de la no admisión a ver Sí* Hakra si morir en la tierra de la paz Faye abyección esta muerte que nos merecemos* merecemos la muerte y pisoteados pisotean a decir que no se producen todos los humanos Hakra comer y el dolor* como caminar y no ver o tratar de hacer lo mismo que no ver lo que está ocurriendo en Gaza y este niño lo que se ha convertido aún en el que luchó contra los musulmanes y donde los derechos de los científicos ¿Dónde está la protección de los derechos de los niños que la asociación internacional para la protección de los niños cuando el mundo en el que el Papa no habla de por qué esta extraña Samad Bikveyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeieeyeeyeeyeeyeey eeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyee yeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeye Scott O mundo Bikvi los Muertos Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm empresario empleador Aljesus anillos Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm la Iglesia de la Natividad* la bella y dulce nació jefe de Adam Mohamed Sadek de todo el mundo* usted Hraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm m los niños del terrible silencio Vallv todos los de Gaza y todo el mundo y el papel de Jasmine Ahidiha a exonerar a los niños que sufrieron loca y absurda Bos Parque Livni
اللغة الايطالية
Oh grande Besmodk il bambino non sarà paziente* vi dico: so che lei non può assorbire o sopportare il mezzo più potente* ma vi dico che mi perdoni e mi perdonerà di ogni bambino a soffrire perché io sono qui al mio posto di lavoro è la capacità dei bambini innocenti di Gaza e la non ammissione di guardare Sì* abbiamo Hakra se morire sulla terra di pace Faye Abjection questa morte che ci meritiamo* ci meritiamo la morte e calpestati calpestati a dire che non sono prodotti umani Hakra tutti di mangiare e di dolore* come camminare e non vedere o tentare di fare la stessa cosa che egli non vede ciò che sta accadendo a Gaza questo bambino e quello che è diventato ancora combattuto dove i musulmani e dove i diritti degli scienziati Dove si trova la tutela dei diritti dei bambini in cui l'associazione internazionale per la protezione dei bambini in cui il mondo in cui il Papa non parla perché a questo strano Samad Bikveyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeieeyeeyeeyeeyeey eeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyee yeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeyeeye Scott O mondo Bikvi Dead Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm datore di lavoro Aljesus datore di lavoro Hrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm anelli Chiesa della Natività* la bella e dolce nato testa di Adamo Mohamed Sadek di tutto il mondo* si Hraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm m questa terribile silenzio Come i bambini Vallv tutti di Gaza e tutto il mondo e il ruolo di Jasmine Ahidiha ti esonera il bambino subito pazza e assurda Bos Parco Livni